How to use this site questions

icantquityoubabe

Does anyone know this? I just clicked on my own profile. I see the people that have visited, and at the botton are my friends. In the middle it says Comments. How did that get in there? Someone I never heard of put something in there that makes no sense to me. Is it something that other post or are we supposed to post there? Also, I dont know how to use the icons on this new site. I see these little faces but they dont give you an explanation like the other site did.

Does anyone know this? I just clicked on my own profile. I see the people that have visited, and at the botton are my friends. In the middle it says Comments. How did that get in there? Someone I never heard of put something in there that makes no sense to me. Is it something that other post or are we supposed to post there? Also, I dont know how to use the icons on this new site. I see these little faces but they dont give you an explanation like the other site did.

Anyone can leave you comments. I think that you can delete the ones you don't want there.

As for the icons, I think you're talking about the smilies? & I'm guessing by explanation, you mean they don't say what they are when you hover over them? It's fairly easy to tell what they are though. :)

Hope I've helped you a bit. :wave:

Anyone can leave you comments. I think that you can delete the ones you don't want there.

As for the icons, I think you're talking about the smilies? & I'm guessing by explanation, you mean they don't say what they are when you hover over them? It's fairly easy to tell what they are though. :)

Hope I've helped you a bit. :wave:

Thanks.

Archived