2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

I'm fine. Don't have tickets again until Sunday. We'll see what's up then.

Thank you for the sentiment.

You are welcome. After all, we are Americans who love the game of baseball and the music and legend of Led Zeppelin.

Stay safe.

You are welcome. After all, we are Americans who love the game of baseball and the music and legend of Led Zeppelin.

Stay safe.

Your earlier comments were totally uncalled for. What the hell does this riot that Obama condemns have to do with the fucking standings you moron?

I hope the Nats rally. Also have Cubs and SD to kick ass

I do give Obama credit for calling these bastards thieves and not protestors. You can believe they stole every narcotic in that CVS before they burned it down.

I can only assume that's going to be a weird game tomorrow, with no fans in the seats in Baltimore.

Tanaka of the Yankees going on the DL with a forearm strain. Some--like Curt Schilling--are speculating this forearm issued could be tied to the torn UCL Tanaka had last year and opted not to get Tommy John surgery then. Now, it seems like it just may be a matter of how long Tanaka can put it off before he does have to go under the knife.

I believe the Dodgers lost one of their starters to an eventual Tommy John surgery. When will this epidemic end?

I can only assume that's going to be a weird game tomorrow, with no fans in the seats in Baltimore.

I believe the Dodgers lost one of their starters to an eventual Tommy John surgery. When will this epidemic end?

Yeah, you'd think they'd reschedule it as a double header.

Go Giants.

Tanaka of the Yankees going on the DL with a forearm strain. Some--like Curt Schilling--are speculating this forearm issued could be tied to the torn UCL Tanaka had last year and opted not to get Tommy John surgery then. Now, it seems like it just may be a matter of how long Tanaka can put it off before he does have to go under the knife.

On top of all the pitchers requiring Tommy John surgery, you're seeing freak injuries like Wainwright getting hurt while batting. As a traditionalist it pains me to say this but I think we'll eventually see the NL adopt the DH rule.

Very much a shame to have all those seats go empty at Camden Yards. I'm sure there are deserving groups that would behave themselves, who could be let in for a free day at the park. I'm talking about disabled organizations, and such. Why not allow the off duty cops and firefighters attend - as a break and reward for what they've had to deal with the last few days?

Very much a shame to have all those seats go empty at Camden Yards. I'm sure there are deserving groups that would behave themselves, who could be let in for a free day at the park. I'm talking about disabled organizations, and such. Why not allow the off duty cops and firefighters attend - as a break and reward for what they've had to deal with the last few days?

+1 This. :thumbsup:

Good for the O's--I'm sure it's weird playing to an empty house and the Orioles go on the road after this, playing a "home series" in Tampa I believe. Who knows when the city of Baltimore will get back to being close to normal....

Judging from the films of John Waters, Baltimore's never been normal, hehehe. ;)

Good for the O's--I'm sure it's weird playing to an empty house and the Orioles go on the road after this, playing a "home series" in Tampa I believe. Who knows when the city of Baltimore will get back to being close to normal....

The city maybe never. The team I hope now. We have a good team . And the only bright side is it gives Hardy and Wieters a little more time to return. We are going to go down there and light them up

O's up big, by a TD. Fucking Tigers Why do I bet them? They tied it up and then Minnesota hits a grand salami and then its 7-3 Twins. The tigers just tied the game on an inside the park homer!!! 7-7. I have ants in my pants following these games

EBK (Esther), if you read this, what are they doing with season ticket holders? Are they giving them seats for next year?

There's a doubleheader on May 28th. The people with Monday's tickets get transferred to that. If you have tickets to any other game (I have tickets for Sunday), you can exchange them for any other game this season. The only people who get refunds have to live at least 75 miles away. Just like a normal rain-out.

I may go to that doubleheader. Good reason to take a day off work and watch 2 games!

There's a doubleheader on May 28th. The people with Monday's tickets get transferred to that. If you have tickets to any other game (I have tickets for Sunday), you can exchange them for any other game this season. The only people who get refunds have to live at least 75 miles away. Just like a normal rain-out.

I may go to that doubleheader. Good reason to take a day off work and watch 2 games!

Thanks for that. Well I hope order is restored for good. Yankees lose, O's win, and Tigers held on to win me my parlay. A good day for the most part.

Who got the foul balls?

Nobody. The stadium was empty, all foul balls and home run balls were left at where they last rolled to. I assume some usher or kid will find a ball whenever the stadium resumes regular play, wherever it landed.

Maybe the Baltimore Orioles should play their baseball games in Baltimore with not a single person in attendance. It worked for them yesterday. They might be a better team than a .500 team (10/10) if they play games when no one is watching, literally not in attendance.

Edited to add for My amusement and the obvious negative reply that I KNOW WILL COME FROM LedZeppfan77. I say these things to rile you up and see what un-called for names that you always seem to call me. I still cannot believe that a man that is almost in his 80's, will stoop to the level of calling a 44 year old Led Zeppelin fan "king shitzo" when it is fact "kingzoso". How mature is that?

I say that you are an old man and that is the truth because you are older then me and probably about 10 years older then my own parents age, so what I type is fact and not lies. You will never see another Orioles world championship in your life. I hate to say that because I am really a good person but I can also be a vengeful person when I am verbally attacked like I have been from you for the past 2+ years.

I am awaiting your name-calling, etc... with already a tinge of anticipation and laughter.

Go ahead. I already have a response waiting. And, as of this very moment, the Saint Louis Cardinals have the best record in baseball, with a winning percentage of .700. 14 wins and 6 losses. The Mets and Tigers are .682% with records of both 15 wins and 7 losses.

Archived