2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

Matt Harvey pitches another beauty tonight--hopefully the bullpen can close the door if the Mets can't scratch out another run or 2....

I'm busy watching the Hockey game...Rangers-Lightning...so I can't follow the Mets game with you. But I wouldn't worry too much about the Nats. They're due to have health problems with The Orchid any minute now.

I'm busy watching the Hockey game...Rangers-Lightning...so I can't follow the Mets game with you. But I wouldn't worry too much about the Nats. They're due to have health problems with The Orchid any minute now.

This makes me so happy... :D

Even though I do not know you Paul, I like you. But this is baseball and we all Love our favorite teams. The Mets put a hurting on the Cards in the first game of this series and won by a run in extra innings in the second game. Since then however, the Cardinals have also put a beating on your Mets the last two games, with a combined score of 19-2.

I really hope that this series may be a foreshadowing of the 2015 National League Championship Series. Of course we both know that there is still a lot of baseball to be played. Good Luck to you and the New York Mets.

^^ Thanks for the good luck wishes. The best I can hope for with this series with the Cards is a 2-2 split and even with that, that team from Washington D.C. looks like they have gotten their shit together and they may steamroll the rest of this division. Still a lot of baseball to be played (obviously) but I'm not feeling real good at the moment...

^^ Thanks for the good luck wishes. The best I can hope for with this series with the Cards is a 2-2 split and even with that, that team from Washington D.C. looks like they have gotten their shit together and they may steamroll the rest of this division. Still a lot of baseball to be played (obviously) but I'm not feeling real good at the moment...

I took the Mets and Diamondbacks early. Took them to both score over 3 1/2 runs too. Dont let me down you Mutts

Judging by the highlights, I missed one hell of a performance by the kid deGrom. I thought Harvey was slated to take his turn on the bump tomorrow, but it's going to be Syndergaard instead--so Saturday when Harvey does pitch, hopefully the offense will pick him up, like they have failed to do Harvey's last 2 starts....

Don't look now, but the San Francisco G-Men are only 1.5 games behind the Dodgers now. As redrum and others on this thread have stated, it's a long season. So long that the Nats may eventually put a stranglehold on the NL East--much to my chagrin...

Don't look now but my Orioles are only 1 1\2 back of Yankees! 3 back of Tampa for 1st. Wieters is close and add Schoop and we will be making a run! Even w the injuries we are right there. St Louis got killed in KC. See what happens when they have to play real teams! Lol

Wright pitching a 1 hitter. Pitched a shut out in major league debut. Now Orioles outhitting Miami 7-1 in a 0-0 game in 7th. Wright comes up with two out and two on in his second major league at bat and singles!!!! But slow ass fucking Snider gets thrown out at home. Un fucking real. Orioles playing very well though. We can reach 500 and be 2 out of first with a win. And Wieters and Schoop are coming back soon.

Brass Balls Buck!!! 0-0 in the 9th after another gem by the kid Wright, Drake, a kid up from Norfolk is thrown to the wolves for his major league debut and gets the fish called the Marlins 1-2-3!!! Love it. Now lets score and win this game.

Archived