2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

Dodgers are heating up. Adrian G and company are going to be National League champs if they can heat up like this in the fall. Wieters is expected back and I hope its not tooo late. Another blown game by the pen last night. I am about to cancel my MLB package for the rest of this season. Thanks alot Buck and staff First for allowing Cruz to walk away. DUMB or what? Just so fucking stupid. What the fuck were they thinking? And Cruz will rot there. That team sucks. They cant beat the Yankees or any other team. The Angels appear to be the team that will win that division. The mess that is the AL East is till a crap shoot maybe. But Showalter had best wake his ass up and figure out how he can get this team that is talented to get moving. No damn excuse for some of these lame loss's. I will cheer on the Cubs who have been rising to the occasion and the Dodgers. The Indians have turned it around so its not too late being June 3rd. But its time to hit the panic button

Mets hanging in there--only a 1/2 game behind the Nats, but how long will it be before the Nats really heat up and separate themselves from the rest of the pack. It seems like all the talking heads on MLB Network and ESPN are predicting that the Nats will eventually run away and hide, hmmm....

My goodness by team is playing down to form...

Did you expect things any differently? I said as much even before the season started even began. The Baltimore Orioles are and were a one season wonder (last year). The Orioles are in last place in the American League East. They have lost 5 games in a row. Even LedZeppfan77 said that he is ready to cancel his MLB subscription because of how BAD the orioles are.

By the way, the Saint Louis Cardinals still have the Best record in the Major Leagues. The Cardinals are the ONLY team so far to have lost less than 20 games this year. Every other MLB team so far this year has lost at least 20-30 games. The Redbirds have the superior record of 35 wins and 18 losses.

I must also point out that the Saint Louis Cardinals have the most All-Star Votes for almost all of their regular line-up.

I am not declaring at this point that the Cardinals are "destined" to win this years World Series, but THEY have a better chance then some sorry ass team from the AL East.

If you two will both concede that the StL. Cardinals are the more dominate team over the inept orioles this year and over the past 30 years, I may stop My comparisons of both teams and how the Cardinals are the better and more historically better team then the orioles WILL ever be.

If anyone needs more and further proof, see MY post that is #672.

How many WS or NLCS championship series have the Baltimore Orioles been in since 1985? One or two? and did they win in those series compared to the MIGHTY SAINT LOUIS CARDINALS even when the Cardinals lost in both titles?

Also where is walter and why has he not posted since he said what he said in his post #671?

Did you expect things any differently? I said as much even before the season started even began. The Baltimore Orioles are and were a one season wonder (last year). The Orioles are in last place in the American League East. They have lost 5 games in a row. Even LedZeppfan77 said that he is ready to cancel his MLB subscription because of how BAD the orioles are.

By the way, the Saint Louis Cardinals still have the Best record in the Major Leagues. The Cardinals are the ONLY team so far to have lost less than 20 games this year. Every other MLB team so far this year has lost at least 20-30 games. The Redbirds have the superior record of 35 wins and 18 losses.

I must also point out that the Saint Louis Cardinals have the most All-Star Votes for almost all of their regular line-up.

I am not declaring at this point that the Cardinals are "destined" to win this years World Series, but THEY have a better chance then some sorry ass team from the AL East.

If you two will both concede that the StL. Cardinals are the more dominate team over the inept orioles this year and over the past 30 years, I may stop My comparisons of both teams and how the Cardinals are the better and more historically better team then the orioles WILL ever be.

How many WS or NLCS championship series have the Baltimore Orioles been in since 1985? One or two? and did they win in those series compared to the MIGHTY SAINT LOUIS CARDINALS even when the Cardinals lost in both titles?

Also where is walter and why has he not posted since he said what he said in his post #671?

You keep blurting out this BS on here daily, obviously before you go off to drive you bus or whatever it is you do. A one year wonder? That is bullshit. Your team plays in the worst division in baseball. No doubt. Milsquakee leading the way. The AL East is and always has been the toughest division. Yes the Orioles have problems big time. But the injury to Matt Wieters was the killer to me. If he had been there I say we would have won the Series. And we would not be where we are now. Buck is using this time to develope young pitchers like Wright and the 3 call ups have worked out great. I am hoping Bundy will be on that list at some point. But even if we cannot rebound to win it this year, we will be in the race next year for sure. The Orioles have a ton of talent. Pitching has been the problem and nobody saw Tillman playing this badly. Your team will get in because they play in a bad division but the Cubs are on the rise. It would not surprise me to see the Cubbies win it. I still pick the Dodgers to win the Series this year. I will stand by it that they will at least win the NL. I love Cardinals. The birds as I feed them daily. Just do not like fake ass steroid using Michelin men like McGuire who fucking tricked us all. That big Irish Pillsbury dough boy is typical of the type of players you have had.

I didn't know there was anything to respond to? They have won 2 titles in 30 years, even though they have been in the playoffs countless times. To me, that compares to the Braves. Good, but not great. I mean the Red Sox have won more than that.... Close doesn't mean sh!t, in my book - it's all about the WS rings. Back it up to 1966 - the Cards have won 4 titles and the O's 3. Not much to discuss here. I'm not here to defend the O's, they are the Yanks enemies too.

Cardinals easily defeat Dodgers in Los Angeles. 7-1. Michael Wacha is now 8-1. The Redbirds are now 18 games above .500. What more am I to say at this point in the season? How about I am Proud to be a Saint Louis Cardinals fan because This organization knows how to win and even when they lose, they lose with Dignity and Grace.

I would never dismiss the Cardinals at any time in the season like some do when their team (any team) is losing and losing games on a consistent basis. Some are already looking to the 2016 baseball season and saying that their team has a chance to win the World Series next year when their is still at least 100 more games to play this season. To me, that just shows how little faith some people have to their team that was surely supposed to be a World Series winner this year (and last year). What kind of faith and devotion is that to your team?

I would type more but I have to get some rest before I have to drive a bus to wherever it is I drive a bus to or be a waiter or bartender to whatever restaurant or bar that I have NEVER worked at.

GO CARDINALS!!!

These damn Tigers

Passed on a free ticket yesterday, and went and rode my bike around downtown instead. Great call on my part ! You can't lose people with experience and leadership like Hunter, Victor, Verlander, and Scherzer without taking a hit. The Tigers are lucky Simone has pitched as good as he has.

Passed on a free ticket yesterday, and went and rode my bike around downtown instead. Great call on my part ! You can't lose people with experience and leadership like Hunter, Victor, Verlander, and Scherzer without taking a hit. The Tigers are lucky Simone has pitched as good as he has.

But they are still loaded on offense. Have many a good bat and are not hitting. Fucked me royal. /Took them on my Streak and went up in Flames

Cardinals win again (as usual, so far this season). They are 19 games over .500 and still at only 18 losses with MLB best 37 wins. As long as They keep winning, as is their want, I do not have to make excuses for why They are losing. They win because They are good, not because of some nonsense that They are in the worst division in baseball. They just defeated the other much-hyped Dodgers two games in a row in Los Angeles and the Dodgers are in the National League West. That is just nonsense and jealousy of some who's team is/are under-performing and not up to the hype that they had predicted that their team(s) would be at this almost midway point in the season.

What is up with the Tigers? 8 straight losses, I guess it's safe to say this won't be their year as far as winning the Central again--maybe. Of course, streaks during the long season can go both ways, so Detroit could get hot at some point and overtake the Royals...

For once, Clayton Kershaw shut down the Cardinals and held them to only 1 hit over 8 innings. Kershaw did, in fact, hit his October nemesis, Matt Carpenter, in the first inning. Matt was taken out of the game in the 4th inning due to the swelling on his arm.

This is what I mean by his October nemesis:

http://youtu.be/UQmfodf3Nek

Come on Greinke. Hold down the fort and get me the fucking win over these fish. Prepare to open the flood gates. Wieters homers, O's win big and a winning streak is on the horizon. A big one folks. Go Dodgers!!!!!

Come on Greinke. Hold down the fort and get me the fucking win over these fish. Prepare to open the flood gates. Wieters homers, O's win big and a winning streak is on the horizon. A big one folks. Go Dodgers!!!!!

Sorry but not last night. As usual, the Cardinals are a resilient team that never gives up whether down a run or two or 5 or 6. They still have not lost more then 20 so far this season. Almost 20 but still at 19 losses. Your Orioles have already lost 30 games and only won 26. You better wish and hope for a winning streak because at this rate the Orioles will not even be in contention for a wild-card spot. They win 1 game and then lose 3 in a row. Win 2 and lose 4, etc... If your only hopes rest on this player you keep hyping, Matt Wieners, then you may be sorely disappointed. Who knows?

Edited to add:

You always say that the National League Central is the worst division in Baseball, but before the Cardinals/Dodgers game, the sportscasters on ESPN repeatedly said that the worst division in Baseball happens to be the American League East. This coming from professionals and not from some anonymous person who boasts about the Baltimore Orioles on a Great and Awesome Led Zeppelin Forum. Who do you think that I would believe? You are just biased but so am I, however, the Saint Louis Cardinals have been a better and more dominant and High Profile Team than the Baltimore Orioles, going back decades. Whether you want to believe that or not, that is the plain truth. If I am wrong, prove Me wrong and show proof that the Orioles have been a better team than the Redbirds.

Good Luck to every Major League Baseball Team!!!

I don't how they are doing it, but the Yanks continue to lead what may be the worst division in all of the big leagues. I've said it before and I'll say it again--Joe Girardi, one hell of a manager & I'm hardly a Yankees fan; but you have to give the man his due...

Archived