2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

That end is nothing.  Mock Me all you want but this is a baseball topic that you started.  Just because you dislike Me for whatever reasons, again, this is about baseball and that includes the Saint Louis Cardinals and how They have been the Best Team in all of the Major Leagues since Spring Training.  I suggest that in the future if you feel the need to start a topic then be ready for any and all posts that you may agree or disagree with.  There is no reason for name-calling or inane, idiotic, etc... comments just because your team again fails to make the Post-Season. 

I would think that a man in his late 60's would have a bit more intelligence to what he posts on a Led Zeppelin forum, a forum really devoted to Led Zeppelin and not a forum devoted to politics or baseball, but about the Mighty Led Zeppelin. 

This post is directed toward strider.  I guess a "no comment" is really more incriminating than "a comment".  Since I know that you read this but decided not comment, that, to Me, says a lot about you. 

GO CARDINALS!!!

Sorry Chuck...Blue Jays beat the Yanks last night so no sweep possible.

didn't realize last night was game 2 - well we at least got them last night in 10 innings.  playoff atmosphere watching that game.  nice to see the Yankees follow through and fight till the end!

I was looking at the current standings. The wild card is a different formula.

But hope springs eternal. :)

With the Giants loss tonight, San Francisco is now seven games behind the Dodgers. With the iffy bullpen of the Dodgers, catching them remains feasible, I suppose.

But if SF survives the Wild Card game, the Giants will then have to face the #1 seed St. Louis Cardinals....and Bumgarner would only be available for one game. A completely different scenario than last year.