2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

No chance on Stub Hub or the secondary market?

This.  There are always tickets on StubHub...just depends on how much it's worth to you.

As someone on the TK board said, Mrs. Met is getting laid tonight!  :D

Congrats paul and Stargroves!! 

Wow- never thought of StubHub, I used them once to buy hockey tix I will have to check them out- thanks Strider & ebk!

Would love to go to another playoff game, I went to a few (1 game NLDS 2 games NLCS including that game 7) the last time the Mets made the playoffs in 2006. I had bought a late season weekend ticket plan & was eligible for purchasing playoff tix. Mr Stargroves (even though he grew up a Mets fan & was one when I married him) had become a Yankees fan years earlier ,and I was secretly hoping he would finally abandon the Evil Empire if we went to a bunch of Mets games... well it eventually happened but a year later. It was so amazing being there for those games- the excitement & intensity was nothing like I had ever experienced before at any sporting event!

So, how do the Mets approach these remaining 7 games. Do they rest people or do they try to beat out the Dodgers to try and secure home field for the NLDS--decisions, decisions...

:Thinking:

I was thinking of this too Paul- I see right now the Mets & Dodgers have just about even records so it could go either way. The Mets haven't been doing too badly on the road recently so maybe they should rest people until the last homestand against the Nats?

Papelbon has a screw loose!

That was a pretty funny video clip.  The cocky Bryce Harper getting slammed hard back into the dugout by his own teammate with Papelbon's hands around Bryce's throat.  Good for Pabelbon.  Bryce deserved this. 

Edited by kingzoso

I know a lot of people on this Baseball topic would love to see the Saint Louis Cardinals fail, however, the Cardinals are 1 game away from Their 100th win this 2015 Season and one game away from clinching the National League Central for the third year in a row.  Regardless of how the Cardinals do this Post-Season, I am extremely Proud of how Amazing the Saint Louis Cardinals are as a team, year after year. 

My prayers go out to Stephen Piscotty and I wish him a healthy and speedy recovery.  GO CARDINALS!!!

Gadzooks! The Angels just picked up that bum Mat Latos from the Dodgers waiver-wire scrapheap. I don't see how he can help their bullpen after sucking so badly for the Dodgers. Booooo...

Hoping the Giants finish strong.

They will not catch the Dodgers.  No way.

With 6 games to go, (3 against L.A. & 3 against Colorado) you just never know.

The Giants took round 1 yesterday...and Kershaw goes against Bumgarner tonight. Time to see if Kershaw is ready to handle playoff-pressure or if he melts.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants sweep the Dodgers and if that happens, all bets are off

Gadzooks! The Angels just picked up that bum Mat Latos from the Dodgers waiver-wire scrapheap. I don't see how he can help their bullpen after sucking so badly for the Dodgers. Booooo...

Hey, if the Angels need a reliever, the Nats have someone they're trying to unload... :D