2015 MLB BASEBALL THREAD

Strider

I don't know if I should say anything or not--except to say, look at the scoreboard....  :P

I will say it for you.  Barring a highly unlikely comeback, the Cubs are done and the Mets will represent the National League in the 2015 World Series.  I know it is still early in the game but the way the Cubs are (not) hitting and fielding it should be a sweep. 

I cannot wait to see the reactions and faces of the Cubs players and their fans when the Mets are celebrating at and on Wrigley Field. 

Looking good for my Mets so far, but I will not say any more about this for nearly two hours until the game is over! 

It's about time Duda did something in the postseason with. 5 ribbies tonight.  It's just feast or famine for that guy!  So unpredictable and you don't know when he'll start hitting!  Typical low average power hitter!  I guess it was time for Mr. Murphy to hang back and let someone else in the Mets lineup have a bit of the limelight!

Well, the only thing I'm worrying about now is something I've brought up before--how many days off will the Mets have before the start of the World Series. I'm guessing they may have to wait awhile to see if KC can finish off the Jays--and I've always felt too many days off before the big series hurts more than it helps....

Well, the only thing I'm worrying about now is something I've brought up before--how many days off will the Mets have before the start of the World Series. I'm guessing they may have to wait awhile to see if KC can finish off the Jays--and I've always felt too many days off before the big series hurts more than it helps....

World Series begins next Tuesday in KC!   It's funny that the Mets begin the 2016 season on the road with two games in KC!

World Series begins next Tuesday in KC!   It's funny that the Mets begin the 2016 season on the road with two games in KC!

The Blue Jays are still alive, dude. No matter what happens though, the World Series begins October 27 in the AL city...either Kansas City or Toronto.

The Blue Jays are still alive, dude. No matter what happens though, the World Series begins October 27 in the AL city...either Kansas City or Toronto.

I got ahead of myself!  Aware they're still alive and just thinking about KC.  My fault!

Well played, Mets. Congratulations! Are the Mets a Team of Destiny?

Good luck getting World Series tix Stargroves Tangie, Super Dave and jimmie ray! I guess paul is too far to try?

I entered through the Mets but no such luck unless I go other avenues.  I'd have to take out a loan even for Bob Ueker seats as they'll be ridiculous!

I find it extremely amusing and extremely ironic that the Chicago Cubs did not win one game and lost the NLCS on "Back to the Future" day when it was said in the movie "Back to the Future II" that the Chicago Cubs won the 2015 World Series.  If that is not ironic, I don't know what the hell is. 

Nice Job New York!!!

Archived