See ya'. Wouldn't WANT to BE Ya'.! !?!?!?

freddy fingers

Well, now that Christmas TIME XXxxx Xxx xx xx .!?!?!? ?? ver.2.0.

I hope THAT Everybody makes enough SPACE for.. . The things that They've gotten Over the Past Few years. You KNOW, Mr. coffee, Things to read, Things to Look at and everything. It is the Season for Gathering and Everything. Time for everything to be Well with the Holidays. What I want to know is, How is Everybody doing this Time. With friends and Holiday treats to Be given.. .. if you follow that KIND of thing. Will all of Your Magazines and that STUFF be Kind and Cool and everything for the season.. cheers!!

Freddy Fingers

:superman::fisheat::air_kiss:

Freddy Fingers, you are like a young geekfreak!

:hysterical:;) My Christmas season so far has been great mister fingers! Really looking forward to seeing some family again and I got my hopes up for some new mixing equipment for my drums and personal remasters! :smiley_pray:

Merry Christmas! :santa:

• 1 year later...

Thanks For All the Effort Here.    Just A WARM Thought.              More Pictures of Cookies I Got Online.

DSC_1067.thumb.JPG.62cc547b83db97667b440

--    Happy Holidays!!!!

DSC_1115.JPG

DSC_1139.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Same Thing. Day In and Day Out. Looking Right Ahead, Eyes On The PRIZE. If There's Going To Be Anything Getting In My Way Today, I Should Know About It First.

Don't Stop For Any Puzzle Action, Whatever You Do  (ref. -to intro. ver. 2.1 or 2.0....) (Jokingly) Or Stop to Keep Everything Straight For A Time.

I Wonder What Would Come Of Me, If I Made A Stop At Somewhere Locally Or Had The Time To Buy Anything Along the Way.  That Would Make A Really Nice Additional Feature

To The Days' Really Regular Setting. For The Allotment I Have Anyways.. .

37 minutes ago, freddy fingers said:

Same Thing. Day In and Day Out. Looking Right Ahead, Eyes On The PRIZE. If There's Going To Be Anything Getting In My Way Today, I Should Know About It First.

Don't Stop For Any Puzzle Action, Whatever You Do  (ref. -to intro. ver. 2.1 or 2.0....) (Jokingly) Or Stop to Keep Everything Straight For A Time.

I Wonder What Would Come Of Me, If I Made A Stop At Somewhere Locally Or Had The Time To Buy Anything Along the Way.  That Would Make A Really Nice Additional Feature

To The Days' Really Regular Setting. For The Allotment I Have Anyways.. .

Freddy you got to always make time on whatever journey it is you do - whenever I travel I make a point of stopping to take photographs, maybe check out the town, just sort of wander around on my own. Enjoy your day!