I had a dream last night about Jimmy!

Lynne

nothing exciting but i dreamt i was having breakfast with jimmy.

What do you think it means.

jimmy was having some eggs and i was too.i didn't like the way he was having them and i told him i got the eggs made my way,lol.We were eating accross from each other.

I have no idea How I am going to meet him but thanks for your positive attitude!

maybe he'll play in Hollywood,Ca. somewhere that I can afford to go not too expensive iIam on a monthly income.

I'm sorry Lynne...

I cannot come over anytime soon.

I'm am busy with planning the next Led Zeppelin World Tour.

I have to schedule flights, hire tour busses, write checks, book hotels, make sure we have all the sound equipment we need, pack and move all our amps and giutars ...you know ... it's a lot of work!

I wish Robert would get off his lazy ass and help. He's such a primadonna. All he wants to do is sit around on the couch and sing with that Krauss bitch. I don't even know her first name. I just know she's keeping him from hauling his own equipment ... which leaves it to ME!

Your friend,

"Peter Frampton".

;)

Okay just tell robert to get off his ass and help you.

you are funny old scratch you make me laugh ya right,lmfao.i can help ask me!

Who is krauss?

can't find nutterbutters?I don't know where Jimmy is>

What?

Lynne since "Peter" I mean Jimmy, errr you know ;) Peter can't make it you should send him one of his favorite snacks, we have often shared them...

NutterButters!

He thinks they are yummalicious!!

Can I just get a nutter from you ... and skip the butter?

Thanks so much.

~666

Wow nice dream.

I had a Jimmy dream recently. He was sitting in our living room and I was like WHOAAA and went to him and told him that I love you and he's so great and then said "I know I shouldn't do this but I.. have to..." and then he kissed me. :wub::lol:

He was 63 in the dream

Wow nice dream.

I had a Jimmy dream recently. He was sitting in our living room and I was like WHOAAA and went to him and told him that I love you and he's so great and then said "I know I shouldn't do this but I.. have to..." and then he kissed me. :wub::lol:

He was 63 in the dream

What?I wish i had a dream about that one.he kissed you what was his kiss like?Long?Short/did he kiss you for a long timne?or just one kiss?

Wow nice dream.

He was 63 in the dream

:lol: I bet that was one dream where when you woke up you were like DANG IT! Why oh why did I have to wake up!?!?!

Wow nice dream.

He was 63 in the dream

That's funny.

I had a dream about Jimmy, too ...

We were sitting on the couch and he was, like, naked ... with only knee-high gym socks on ... and we started making out and junk.

He was a hot 18 year old girl in the dream.

~666

That's funny.

I had a dream about Jimmy, too ...

We were sitting on the couch and he was, like, naked ... with only knee-high gym socks on ... and we started making out and junk.

He was a hot 18 year old girl in the dream.

~666

Sounds like you have really great dreams scratch!

Hmmm.... Being the amatuer Dr. Freud who is willing to analyze any id, ego, or superego and interpret dreams....perhaps the egg is a symbol arising from the id of your ovum and the unfullfiled desire for Mr. Page.

The fact you didn`t like the way he was having his eggs is allegorical of the unhealthy emotion stemming from the ego of jealousy. You hate Lori Maddox.

Forcing Jimmy to eat eggs your way is metaphorical of the fact your have a strong ego and will which men like Jimmy need. No more mousie women. Bitch slap him.

You seem to be a person who has come full circle from the Psychosexual Develoment Stages I first discovered. Progressing through oral, anal, phallic, and latency stages, you reached the nirvana of the genital stage.

The last sequence of your dream where you and Jimmy were eating accross (sic) from each other is open to many interpretations.

Was this final crescendo clouded in mist or perhaps even in color? Did you detect any odors?

I will get back to you later on that one after you pay my bill.

Regards,

The Couch Doctor

I gotta stay off the nitrous.

Yes I dreamt in color jimmy had black hair and the table was like in the victorian age like,It was square and it wasn't big at all maybe ,edium size.He looked like he would have been when he was younger long black hair.

odor?yes I smelled the eggs as a woke up.

Who is Lori Maddox?

can yo8 explain more about my sexual health please?

Thank you ill pay you 100 dollars for that.

Archived