2014-15 NFL PottedPlant Memorial Playoff Predictions thread...

paul carruthers

I'm not sure at all. I've read into both defenses and secondaries, stats about this and that..I want to pick Seattle...but something makes me feel as if Brady and Belichick are pissed at the ball issue and are hell bent on a statement game....

New England 52

Seattle 28

Numbers time...

Super Bowl Results:

Congrats to everyone who pick the Patriots to win: Andy, jabe, Anjin-san, in_the_evening, Walter, Strider, jb126, zepscoda , zeppelin68.

And congrats to Strider for his score for the game, 27-24. Missed it by one point, Sean....

Overall Playoff numbers:

jb126: 9-2

Walter Jr: 9-2

zepscoda: 9-2

zeppelin68: 9-2

Bong_Man: 8-3

Strider: 8-3

Walter: 8-3

in_the_evening: 8-3

ebk: 7-4

Mrs. Walter: 7-4

jabe: 7-4

apantherfrommd: 7-4

mack: 6-5

Anjin-san: 6-5

paul carruthers: 5-6

LedZeppfan77: 4-7

Wally Hood: 0-1

The verdict:

Seeing as how we have a 4-way tie at the top for the top spot, we--meaning me--have to go to the tiebreaker scenario: Walter Jr. had Seattle--zepscoda, zeppelin68 and jb went with the Pats, and judging by the predicted scores given, jb126 wins the tiebreaker (her score came closest without going over)...

so, congratulations to jb126, Winner of the 2014-15 playoff pool. You continue to kick all our asses jb... Hats off to you... ;)

Man, did I suck this postseason. Oh well, always next season....

No you do not suck. You and I picked the correct team. the better team. and could not forsee a coach allowing a coordinator to have say in the biggest play since wide right

Uh, well I have to give Rothlesberger full credit for that unbelievable play against the Cards

^^ Yeah, nothing to do now but focus on the NBA & wait patiently for first pitch of the regular season. I think MLB doesn't start till after April, which seems kind off odd--usually they kick off the season at the end of March, hmmm....

Everything is starting later this year Paul. Daytona 500 isn't until 2/22 and the season ends 11/22 (the weekend before Thanksgiving).

Archived