2014-15 NFL PottedPlant Memorial Playoff Predictions thread...

paul carruthers

Arizona

Pittsburgh

Indy

Detroit Stompers(thanks to Bong-Man for the name)

I like the Big D, but I recall Dallas' history, plus the big thug is playing. Hope Romo proves me wrong....

Yeah but the greatest 'bama linebacker, Rolando, is playing for Big D!!!! ;):)

Let's Go Cowboys!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I get the feeling this will be an ugly game--but Bruce Arians loves ugly football, so maybe things will work out....

Carolina dominating, but only up by 3. That typically does not bode well...

Btw Rick, I think the Ravens definitely have the chops to go into Foxboro and win--maybe the only team in these AFC playoffs that could do it...

I still like New England's chances. The Steelers were Jeckyll & Hyde this year...so good one week and so bad the next. Plus, I was an idiot for not changing my pick once it was clear LeVeon Bell was not going to play. The Steelers missed not only his running but his pass protection assistance. They were turned into a one-dimensional offensive team, which plays into the hands of a team like Baltimore. New England won't be so limited.

Arizona's 78 total yards were the fewest in a postseason game in NFL history, breaking the previous mark set in 1958 by the Cleveland Browns, who had 86 against the New York Giants.

The Cardinals had 65 yards at halftime, lost 3 yards in the third quarter and finished with 16 in the fourth.
The record fell when Arizona began lateraling the ball around the field on the game's final play, losing 19 yards.

Ouch!

Poor Arizona--like a lot of teams, you can point to the QB position and say "what if." What if the Cards had a QB who wasn't a total boob? But, it is what it is.

So, unless I'm mistaken, if the Boys win today, they go to the Packers next week & if Detroit pulls of the upset, they go to Seattle. And something tells me my boys Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton will be falling on their face again, but given my playoff record so far, who really knows.

smiley-confused013.gif

Poor Arizona--like a lot of teams, you can point to the QB position and say "what if." What if the Cards had a QB who wasn't a total boob? But, it is what it is.

So, unless I'm mistaken, if the Boys win today, they go to the Packers next week & if Detroit pulls of the upset, they go to Seattle. And something tells me my boys Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton will be falling on their face again, but given my playoff record so far, who really knows.

smiley-confused013.gif

They are hanging in there somehow but they need to convert a 3rd down for Gods sake. unbelievable that they are not doing more against this joke of a defense Indy has. This game is there for the taking. Cincy must get moving. Dallas is up against it if they do win and go to Green Bay. But I am hoping the Lions pull it off

Rick, nothing is unbelievable when it comes to the Bengals and the postseason--it's what they do. And again, I think Dallas should smash the Lions today...

The Lions will show up more than Cincy. these shit bags just fucked me again. And you see why my Bills put up a 50+ spot on these damn fools in their own back yard. I hope they are on the schedule next year. How do you play so well and then do this in the playoffs against a very average Indy team. That has no fucking defense.? I got sucked in again. Unless there is some magic left. some Michigan St magic

I hate it that Dallas is always the last game of the weekend, for the playoffs or major game!

Fumble Cincy. Game is absolutely over now. Can't believe I didn't take Baltimore last night. I knew Pittsburgh was gonna miss Bell in a big, big way.

Well, I would say the countdown is starting on Marvin Lewis, but he appears to be made of teflon as well. Going on 12 years and no playoffs victories--how in the world do you bring him back as your head coach?!?

That is what the Lions did for years. Remember that fat arse they had? Forget the shit bags name, perhaps Bonger could remind us? And also, Bongman, if you read this, do you know what the old stadium was called when the Lions played outdoors? I was wondering if Dempsey's 63 yard field goal in 1968 was in Detroit or New Orleans? I saw it happen live on TV, but can only remember Alex Karras pounding his fist on the ground and saying God kicked that field goal. A 57 yarder was kicked today by the Bungals

^^^

Marty Morningwheg is the shitbag Detroit coach you're thinking of, Rick. As for the name of Detroit's old stadium, I can't remember.

As for the Bungholes, it's your own damn fault Rick. Never trust a ginger is what I always say...ignore at your peril.

Never trust Marvin Lewis for that matter.

Archived