2014-15 NFL PottedPlant Memorial Playoff Predictions thread...

paul carruthers

So, is a New England/Seattle Super Bowl pretty much a done deal now, or is there still a reason to watch the rest of these playoffs?

You don't know much about the NFL playoffs, Paul, with the statement! ;):)

You're taking it much better than my brothers.

oh believe me, I'm not happy - but it's over. Most of the football world hates Dallas, so what am I gonna say that'll change anything. It was a catch, he made a move forward towards the goal line, was stopped a foot before it - if you look at his knee - and as soon as I saw that ball pop up I knew they were gonna overrule that call. People will say that makes it even - whatever, bullsh!t. It was a catch and as I've said before, Troy Aiken is an anti-Dallas dick, because he hates Jerry Jones - mainly for firing Jimmie Johnson. Season over.

Congratulations this week to jabe and zeppelin68--both undefeated in the Divisional Round....

Divisional Round Results:

jabe: 4-0

zeppelin68: 4-0

Walter Jr: 3-1

in the evening: 3-1

mack: 3-1

Bong-Man: 3-1

jb126: 3-1

ebk: 2-2

Strider: 2-2

Walter: 2-2

Mrs. Walter: 2-2

apantherfrommd: 2-2

LedZeppfan77: 2-2

Anjin-san: 2-2

zepscoda: 2-2

paul carruthers: 2-2

Overall Results:

Walter Jr: 7-1

zeppelin68: 7-1

jb126: 6-2

zepscoda: 6-2

mack: 6-2
Bong-Man: 6-2
jabe: 5-3
Strider: 5-3
ebk: 5-3
Walter: 5-3
Mrs. Walter: 5-3
in_the_evening: 5-3
Anjin-san: 4-4
paul carruthers: 4-4
apantherfrommd: 4-4
LedZeppfan77: 3-5

New England (not sure of this one, Luck looks like he's on a misson)

59-24

43-22

42-20

What are those? Those are the scores of all three Tom Brady-Andrew Luck matchups that have been played so far, with Brady coming out on top in each one.

Nice 4-0 weekend, jabe!

Who is your pick for tonight?

Rolando was a bust yesterday after suffering another head injury I the 1st quarter. Don't think he'll be back in Dallas.

Thanks, Walter!

From what I had been reading, Rolando loved Dallas. Hate to hear he won't be back. Did you know someone torched his $1,500,000 home in Tuscaloosa a couple weeks back? It was on the market and burned to the ground.

There was no love between Saban and Meyer, and Meyer brings a lot of football smarts and experience to the game.

Oregon flows like a finely tuned machine.

Tough one for me to get a grip on, but since you asked, I'll say Ohio State by 3-6 points.

Archived