Lucifer Rising and DW2 soundtracks to be reissued on CD/Vinyl in expanded editions

mrledhed

Oh well... I'm happy enough about the Deathwish II reissue, but if there's going to be extras, they have to be instrumental versions, 'cause I don't like any of the singers Jimmy has worked with after Robert Plant.

I agree on that. Though an instrumental "Scream For Help" would be amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh great....more re-issues.

One could look at it that way, if one were to be so inclined. Or... one could look at it this way... Jimmy is getting all of the Zeppelin catalog plus his soundtrack(s) up to par with the sonic possibilities of today before moving forward. Since Death Wish II is already done, that means he really doesn't have to put any work into it and any extras were probably worked on a few years ago.

Jimmy has said that his new album will surprise people... can't recall his exact words... but surprise seems to be the right choice, and if he does deliver on that, then all I can say is look out!

I really wish he would get together with David Coverdale, release a new, expanded Coverdale/Page album with the extra six songs that we know they have recorded, plus release the video of them working together and... maybe write a new song or two and have David be a guest singer on his new album. But that's just me... :yesnod:

Just look at it this video, which I'm sure would never make it on a release, but stuff like this is priceless:

Archived