Jimmy Page Vs Robbie Williams

apantherfrommd

9 minutes ago, chef free said:

Too bad!  It makes a great story...

The better story is Robbie Williams’ people have to dig with a shovel if he wants his underground swimming pool and JP’s historical residence remains in tact.

R😎👍

Ahhh there he is again. Old Mr Blobbie. Not content with inflicting his dreadful voice and ugly face on us, he is now turning his ever multi talents on impersonations. True or not, the dullard can't even get that right. 

If you've got fuck all else to do then may I suggest a trip to your local pool for a few lengths? Or is that a little much for you?

So he adds another "A" to the list of medical complaints. ARSE

13 hours ago, Cookie0024 said:

The story about Robbie Williams dressing as Robert Plant and playing loud music is completely untrue.

And yet it was picked up by the BBC & the Guardian! Sad comment on journalistic standards. I posted on Steve Hoffman that the story was obviously b*******s yet everyone there seemed to believe it was true.

Yes I'm surprised it has spread this far - the prankster is calling himself Johnny Iommi and has posted online comments about the supposed problem and wrote to Jimmy's local council, who treated it seriously.

I spoke to a source close to Jimmy at the start of the year and he confirmed it's untrue. Robbie Williams' spokesman has said the same.

The rumour was very obviously rubbish as it referred to Jimmy's driveway at Tower House (it doesn't have a driveway.)

3 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I'm glad this knob isn't a thing in America. I'd rather have Justin Bieber.

Hold on, Robbie Williams will entertain Las Vegas from March to July 2019.

I think he should stay there, no Tower House to ruin & the mob knows how to handle such a sweety.

5 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

I'd almost buy tickets just to yell "Stairwayyyy!" at him.

Everyone attending should be handed a complimentary t shirt and plastic children sized shovels Upon entering. 😁👍

R😎

8CF3F39A-2AE2-4DE0-9F77-9C4B592A5F99.jpeg

5D99BE0F-19B7-44D4-9F6C-EC5724E0F387.jpeg

C6817CDC-FFE9-427C-8301-A872EF89AEC6.jpeg

Edited by reids

On 1/14/2019 at 4:25 PM, Cookie0024 said:

Yes I'm surprised it has spread this far - the prankster is calling himself Johnny Iommi and has posted online comments about the supposed problem and wrote to Jimmy's local council, who treated it seriously.

I spoke to a source close to Jimmy at the start of the year and he confirmed it's untrue. Robbie Williams' spokesman has said the same.

The rumour was very obviously rubbish as it referred to Jimmy's driveway at Tower House (it doesn't have a driveway.)

The obviously nonsense nature of the story and catty comment about Plant's beer belly, made me wonder exactly who the prankster was.... 😈

"Call it “Stairway to Headache” or maybe just a “Whole Lotta Loud.”

Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page, famous across the world for making loud, rock music over the years, is now reportedly being blasted at his home in west London, England, with high-volume tunes by the likes of Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, and Deep Purple."

https://www.wnd.com/2019/01/stairway-to-headache-led-zeppelin-star-tormented-by-neighbors-rock-music/?fbclid=IwAR0Wq3cgJxlJFNu9vrMqDFmZgtw5sTahEDLicCJem82PromWjAgimw8lPHU

Edited by Christopher Lees

The first comment on the article above is rather witty.

"Sounds like a Communication Breakdown to me. Or maybe the guy is just being a Moby Dick. I don't know, but it doesn't sound like there's a Whole Lotta Love there. I'm sure Jimmy would rather he play that music Over the Hills and Far Away. If he persists, Jimmy might pick up Four Sticks and start a Rock and Roll war....or worse yet, sick a Black Dog on him. In which case he might consider moving to Kashmir and sing an Immigrant Song to the authorities there once he crosses The Ocean. In any event, I hope they work out their differences before someone gets Trampled Under Foot."

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

Kensington, England (February 28, 2016)

2016 02 28.jpg

I think the prankster who posted this up is the same guy who concocted the ludicrous story about Williams "blasting Deep Purple at full volume" to wind Page up and "prancing around with a cushion up his jumper" that appeared in the papers last month.

12 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

OJ Simpson visiting the late film director Michael Winner at home at Woodland House (Dec 1996).

The juice was on the loose! Any murders take place around that time in London? Makes me wonder...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's the latest in Jimmy's renovation battle with another neighbour. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6891475/amp/Led-Zeppelins-Jimmy-Page-loses-planning-battle-weeks-ending-row-Robbie-Williams.html

Interesting to note, in his letter to the Royal Borough of Chelsea Council, Jimmy says "I use the area to listen to and scrutinise recordings, requiring my full concentration with no distracting noise and/or vibration from other sources".

I guess the live material planned for release within the next 10 years is going to take even longer now! 🙄

Edited by timothy5151

• 2 months later...
On 4/8/2019 at 10:44 AM, timothy5151 said:

Here's the latest in Jimmy's renovation battle with another neighbour. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6891475/amp/Led-Zeppelins-Jimmy-Page-loses-planning-battle-weeks-ending-row-Robbie-Williams.html

Interesting to note, in his letter to the Royal Borough of Chelsea Council, Jimmy says "I use the area to listen to and scrutinise recordings, requiring my full concentration with no distracting noise and/or vibration from other sources".

I guess the live material planned for release within the next 10 years is going to take even longer now! 🙄

I was in London in April and took a walk by the Tower House (beautiful!). I didn’t know about his issue with the other neighbor at the time but seemed to have caught a good picture. Well, actually a few. 😊. I was actually talking about this stuff with a friend just last night and drew him a picture to illustrate. It pretty much sums it up I think.

https://m.imgur.com/a/tBHAvkf[/img]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Looks like RW has sold all his properties. Would be interested to know if he has sold the house next to the Tower House in Holland Park. Jimmy will be mighty pleased.

Robbie Williams has revealed that he currently doesn’t “live anywhere” after selling all his properties.

The singer said that he and his wife Ayda Field, whom he’s been married to for 11 years, “haven’t got an abode right now” during a radio interview.

“We’re actually nowhere,” he told Australian DJs Kyle and Jackie O, adding: “We’ve pretty much sold everywhere.”