Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
tyler19

The Ocean live - outro solo question

I love the, for lack of a better term the '50's feel to the outro solo on the studio version of The Ocean. Did Page ever try to recreate that solo or one with a similar feel live? None of the versions I've listened to have. Thanks in advance.

Edited by tyler19

The MSG version has that 50's swing section in the end like the studio version. Are you talking about a specific bit of the solo?

I love the, for lack of a better term the '50's feel to the outro solo on the studio version of The Ocean. Did Page ever try to recreate that solo or one with a similar feel live? None of the versions I've listened to have. Thanks in advance.

You're going to have to be more specific about what you mean before I can answer.

i think i know what you mean, the swing is there but the solo is different but this is Zep, not often that the live versions were the same as studios

your assignment this week is......:)