PHYSICAL GRAFFITI PLAYBACK EVENT W/ JIMMY PAGE CONTEST

Strider

No pre honeydrippers solo tour for the first lp which title escapes me.The bar of Treforest Polytechnic.

There were few in attendance but Mr Lewis was there.It is the back of beyond and approx 150 miles from his house

and despite what the Americans on the board think hardly anyone was interested! This kind of beleif in all things Zep gets him his front row ticket in my opinion.

http://www.royal-orleans.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=30908

No known shows before Honeydrippers tour.

Just listening to my personal copy of PG re-mastered v.MMXV. > In My Time Of Dying (initial rough mix)- companion disk.<

If anyone has their doubts, questions, or wonders about the Zeppelin myth, power, or sheer talent -

Do yourself a favor, put on the best headphones you can find and play this song at a good volume.

When you come to you will realize that Led Zeppelin had no equal and their talents were second to none.

In My Time of Dying is proof that the Gods once rocked this planet and Led Zeppelin was forged from their cloth.

There is no equal.

• 3 weeks later...

It's amazing how quick the Physical Graffiti release hype and excitement has died down....crazy quick.

But like Bill Belichek,head coach of the New England Patriots, always says:

"We're on to Cincinnati..." or in this case "We're on to Presence".

Archived