Jimmy Page - Sound Tracks: Box Set

sam_webmaster

I think I remember reading about the existence of 9M1 in perhaps guitar magazine back around 85'. Is there any information about the tracks 9M1, Country Sandwich, A Minor Sketch and Baby I Miss you that has been archived from the past?

Don't trust the "Sold Out" message on the JP website. It can be rather ...fluid.

Can you expand on this ? I have tried daily and can't get past" out of stock"

Am i missing something? Thanks

My friend in states got his couple days ago like in 2 days from uk. Was there an option for super fast shipping? I didn't give it much thought but I held the box in my hand and he showed me the booklet but my disinterest may have put him off... He's really a hard core collector he got 3 cd boxes each had 4 cd's and Page's sigil was on he box. U should be getting them any day

Can someone please post when they receive their autographed edition, so I can estimate the arrival of mine? Also, for those that receive their items, please describe any issues with packaging or damage, as Jimmy's store is known for shoddy packaging. Let's keep our fingers crossed for improvements this time around.

Can someone please post when they receive their autographed edition, so I can estimate the arrival of mine? Also, for those that receive their items, please describe any issues with packaging or damage, as Jimmy's store is known for shoddy packaging. Let's keep our fingers crossed for improvements this time around.

I didn't get the autographed version but I must say that I am highly satisfied with this package! I got mine an hour ago.

The production is high quality all way round! Haven't listened to the whole thing yet but he sound on the Death Wish II cd is astounding!

If ever a soundtrack deserved a 5.1 mix this is it.

I love it! best cd package I've bought in a long while!!.

I didn't get the autographed version but I must say that I am highly satisfied with this package! I got mine an hour ago.

The production is high quality all way round! Haven't listened to the whole thing yet but he sound on the Death Wish II cd is astounding!

If ever a soundtrack deserved a 5.1 mix this is it.

I love it! best cd package I've bought in a long while!!.

Great. Glad to hear it. How was the shipping packaging? Was it properly packaged in that regard? Any damage? Thanks.

Great. Glad to hear it. How was the shipping packaging? Was it properly packaged in that regard? Any damage? Thanks.

I have received the cd box in a well protected black envelope (In this box all is black :) The art design of the booklet and the cd's are very nice and full of occult symbology. The sound is great ! Now, I'm waiting for the signed edition !

No Damage at all. It came in a small black mail envelope with a layer of bubble wrap in side. I would say any damage you may experience would be from mishandling on this end.

It blows away the original doesn't it? :thumbsup:

Yes by miles! 5.1 would be awesome. Imagine being surrounded by all the guitar parts Jimmy puts in.

EDIT.

Ok, heard Some more! The sound on these new editions is amazing! all the instruments in Lucifer Rising are so much clearer and the sound is warm without being flat. Even the outtakes sound so much better. The alternate version of LR sounds great too, and is different enough to warrant a comparison as to which is preferred.

Also If you are a person who is worried about fingerprints make sure you wear some gloves because the "satin" finish picks up prints easy.

I must say it again, I am blown away! Thank You Jimmy for the time you put into this release. Its perfect!!!

Yes by miles! 5.1 would be awesome. Imagine being surrounded by all the guitar parts Jimmy puts in.

EDIT.

Ok, heard Some more! The sound on these new editions is amazing! all the instruments in Lucifer Rising are so much clearer and the sound is warm without being flat. Even the outtakes sound so much better. The alternate version of LR sounds great too, and is different enough to warrant a comparison as to which is preferred.

Also If you are a person who is worried about fingerprints make sure you wear some gloves because the "satin" finish picks up prints easy.

I must say it again, I am blown away! Thank You Jimmy for the time you put into this release. Its perfect!!!

Cool, can't wait to recieve it and hear it! The gloves tip is helpful and appreciated juxtiphi, thank you! I will make sure to put on a pair before opening and looking through it.

^^^Can you possibly post a picture? Still waiting on mine, hoping it arrives today or tomorrow...

I would if I had one to post. I dont have a scanner and it would ruin the binding of the booklet trying to get it flat enough anyway. This is why I am hoping it can be identified and found on the net.

I would if I had one to post. I dont have a scanner and it would ruin the binding of the booklet trying to get it flat enough anyway. This is why I am hoping it can be identified and found on the net.

Maybe you could take a rough photo with your phone, then post that, assuming have a mobile/cell that is. It doesn't have to be perfect, just something to see what the painting looks like.

Archived