Jimmy Page - Sound Tracks: Box Set

sam_webmaster

That's sad. There are so many of us that would have paid the price for one of these, and would have treasured it forever. I missed the signed book and the signed box set, and I regret that the box set is already being flogged on Fleabay.

Probably the most pertinent intelligent comment on this thread

"Does?anyone remember laughter" ? would be rewritten today

as" Does everyone have to make a profit"? Sad

Just successfully purchased mine....yippee!!!

Doesn't matter to me whether it's exactly value for money or not, it's about what's important to me I guess.

Having said that, it does look beautifully made and I'll treasure it...that's what matters most :)

Just successfully purchased mine....yippee!!!

Doesn't matter to me whether it's exactly value for money or not, it's about what's important to me I guess.

Having said that, it does look beautifully made and I'll treasure it...that's what matters most :)

Any chance you can post some impressions of it ?How well made/nice it is ,when it arrives?

Although I don't think its right there really is no law against reselling an item for what u can get. It's the shady side of capitalism but I get it if some joker won the lottery for the07 show and scalped it would frustrate me Why people like me that can't affordor don't want this threw in for a set I can't explain. They should leave it for people who wanted it.

Yes, a track listing is on the Page website, along with a bunch of samples.

Dude if you click on the link Sam provided to Jimmy's website the tracks are all listed.

Thanks, I will in future remember to scroll down on Jimmy's website...... :blush:

...and sold out again. I think this is obviously a super collectible, but also a very savvy investment given the fact it's so very limited (The only autographed run less than this I know of was for the Soujourner book from Genesis and the fine art prints, which are wonderful too). However, this is Page's actual music, and I predict given that it touches on some of the more guarded areas of Jimmy's interests, to be persoanlyl signed, I think this might be one of hte holy grails! Although nothing will replace my JPP Les Paul, this is very welcome in my collection!

Thank-you both. I can be hard on Jimmy, at times, but if there was any doubt of my respect for the man as an artist, my wallet can attest to the truth of the matter. :)

You're welcome! Btw, when I hear you (or anyone else) being hard on Jimmy, I just cover my ears...er...eyes. ??

?

I was away from my computer, closed off in a business meeting for most of Sunday

I figured none would be left on general sale, after all only 109 sets versus millions of fans ....... I figured wrong!

am now doubly fed up`! (gutted is a better word but i hate its overuse) Pleased for you three luck buggers though

Investment? hell yes and one you can play and enjoy.Double bubble

I think the unheard archive tracks in this box set are what made me get it. Very interested in hearing the Deathwish 2 unheard archive tracks as well as Lucifer Risings'. I really wanted the vinyl box set but got the cd box set. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to ship, can't wait to play it!

Anyone know if any tracking whatsoever is possible to the US or what the average arrival time is?

I'm at 20 days and his website just says order placed and payment received. Does that mean it has been shipped yet? I would think so if the card has been charged.

Anyone know if any tracking whatsoever is possible to the US or what the average arrival time is?

I'm at 20 days and his website just says order placed and payment received. Does that mean it has been shipped yet? I would think so if the card has been charged.

I live in the USA, when I ordered last month (feb2nd) I seem to remember something about shipping on March 2nd. Jimmy's site is pretty vague with that ( manage your order ) and you are right, there is no way to track it or even find out if it has shipped or not. either that or I missed something the two times I looked it over.

If it did indeed ship on march 2, I'm guessing 3 weeks to get over here and then probably arrive at my/your door sometime around April 1st.

I live in the US and it took 2 weeks to recieve my Deathwish 2 vinyl from the date I ordered it from Jimmy Page's website. I'm guessing many will recieve it by the spring equinox this month. Actually I ordered my DW2 on Sunday, February 5th, 2012 and recieved it either on the 16th or 17th, so it was under 2 weeks that I recieved it.

Archived