Swan Song - A Tribute to Led Zeppelin [Texas]

acootis

ThanksgivingZeppelinsm.png

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

From our Friend Downtown:

"i will be driving the rover southbound with suarez to carouselambra ranch in the county of evermore with my black dog. where i will have a double slice of that custard pie and get a whole lotta love while she squeezes my lemon till the juice runs down my leg. and my gas gauge will move about four sticks and thats a half, no quarter. i trust it will be cold enough to wear kashmir. i wanna know if ya'll know what i'm talkin' about?"

We say:

Oh HELL yeah! lol

~:~:~:~:~:~:~

SWAN SONG'S

DECEMBER CALENDAR

We'll be winding down our 2007 Stairway to Seven Tour next month and it has been a great year.

We have four more shows lined up including a Led Zeppelin Reunion Party that we hope to see everyone at...

but you KNOW we'll be partying all month long for the Holy Reunion of the Temple of Rock!

SAT DEC 1

STUMPY'S BLUES BAR

2811 W. Division St.

Arlington TX 76012

817-275-3231

www.stumpysbluesbar.net

SAT DEC 8

SOFTAILS

East Texas Choppers

4122 W. Hwy. 80

Terrell TX 75160

972-524-1055

www.easttexaschoppers.net

LED ZEPPELIN REUNION SHOW

MON DEC 10

O2 ARENA IN LONDON

The Most Holy of all Reunions deserves one Mothership of a Party!

The cup is raised, the toast is made yet again!

Can't make it to London?

Come to Dallas!

FRI DEC 14

FIREWATER BAR & GRILL

LED ZEPPELIN REUNION PARTY

with SWAN SONG

10261 Technology Blvd. E.

Dallas TX 75220

214-352-5700

www.firewaterdallas.com

Opening bands:

Marvin Fields & The Axis (Hendrix)

Allmost Bros (Allman Bros)

SAT DEC 29

BRONCOS SPORTS BAR

900 Airport Fwy #166

Hurst TX 76054

817-498-0600

www.broncossportsbar.com

~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Come visit us on MySpace: www.myspace.com/swansongtributeband

www.Swan-Song.net

~:~:~:~:~

Thanks for the Heads Up.

I saw some local bands at Firewater not too long ago.

What got me about that place, was that the guitar sound was lost under the Bass and Percussion. And the vocals didn't fare much better....

I like good Bass and Drums.... But, if the guitar and the vocals are not riding on top of the Bass and Percussion.... Then it's a waste of time for me.

I don't know if Firewater limits the amount of amplification, but to just hear mostly the thud thud thud of Basslines and Percussion fills, is not what I enjoy. Yes, I want to "feel" the music, but.... I want to "hear" the music as well.

Saw SS at the West End several years ago. Enjoyed the outdoor setting.... It was Hot then.... I hope it's not too chilled out there at Firewater on the 14th!

Thanks for the Heads Up.

I saw some local bands at Firewater not too long ago.

What got me about that place, was that the guitar sound was lost under the Bass and Percussion. And the vocals didn't fare much better....

I like good Bass and Drums.... But, if the guitar and the vocals are not riding in top of the Bass and Percussion.... Then it's a waste of time for me.

I don't know if Firewater limits the amount of amplification, but to just hear mostly the thud thud thud of Basslines and Percussion fills, is not what I enjoy. Yes, i want to "feel" the music, but.... i want to "hear" the music as well.

Saw SS at the West End several years ago. Enjoyed the outdoor setting.... It was Hot then.... I hope it's not too chilled out there at Firewater on the 14th!

we've had trouble with sound at FW before, hope not so this time in. if we play indoors, it will truly be a challenge. thanks for the heads up.

so you haven't seen us with our new singer and drummer then! come get the Led out with us soon, and let us know what you think of the new band!

aj

SS

Archived