Anyone Order Merchandise Online from the Ahmet Tribute Site?

Hey All,

Thanks so much for your responses... Good to know the shirts are starting to trickle out.. I ordered program's as well, so hopefully they all come at once.

I will say that the only negatives of this entire experience (Reunion show) were:

1) the poorly run ticket pick up windows. I went the day before the show as advised in the email, and stood around forever without the lines even moving due to how poorly it was organized. Last names beginning with Letters A-B HAD TWO lines to accomodate them, while last names like "F,G,H,I" were bunched into one line. Horrible.

2)The Merch at the Arena. I attend a lot of concerts and events around the country every year, and EVERY LARGE ARENA show has MORE THAN ONE MERCH TABLE SET UP. Note to organizers: If you have over 200 people waiting on line for merch at all times, including 24 hours before the show, YOU NEED MORE THAN ONE MERCH TABLE.

3)The Merch Online. I was pleasantly surprised to see them offering merch online, that offered "Prompt shipping"...But it's been downhill from there as I never got a confirmation of my order, despite them charging my credit card...Over a dozen emails to their customer service department have not yielded a single response. I'll cross my fingers and hope it shows up soon.

I sympathize with the demand, but unless this is one guy in a garage, this is totally unnaceptable level of service for a $40 something dollar T-shirt. Thousands of T-shirts can be printed a day.

Only 1200 posters?

That's right. To be fair they aren't really posters but very good quality prints, each indidually numbered. Not cheap either - £60, but then that's what you pay for limited edition fine art prints. And these will more than hold their own value-wise.

That's right. To be fair they aren't really posters but very good quality prints, each indidually numbered. Not cheap either - £60, but then that's what you pay for limited edition fine art prints. And these will more than hold their own value-wise.

1200, well their gone. there will be reprints of regular posters then i guess.

I too ordered some, stuff - a few days before the gig actually (although I still ended up queuing at the O2 to get a poster not sold online). I did get an e-mail but haven't received the stuff yet. I did get a delivery today but missed the postman so will have to pick it up tomorrow. Will let you know if it's the merch.

Thats what I did, I thought I would invest in the poster as it was only on sale there on the day,2 mugs and a prog (and got the t online which has arrived).

3)The Merch Online. I was pleasantly surprised to see them offering merch online, that offered "Prompt shipping"...But it's been downhill from there as I never got a confirmation of my order, despite them charging my credit card...Over a dozen emails to their customer service department have not yielded a single response. I'll cross my fingers and hope it shows up soon.

I sympathize with the demand, but unless this is one guy in a garage, this is totally unnaceptable level of service for a $40 something dollar T-shirt. Thousands of T-shirts can be printed a day.

I agree with this point. I have been e-mailing them to no avail as well.

It's now the 1st Jan 2008 (Happy New year to everyone by the way!!) and no t-shirt.

The merch company need to pull their finger out!

If you guys and gals who are still missing your orders by tomorrow, it might be an idea call the number on the website. That's what I'll be doing.

I'll stop moaning about it now.

Cheers

Don't feel alone Tom. I ordered, no email confirmation, no response to email inquiring about my order either. This is getting on my last nerve.

(Hope you and mrs. tom are well other than this!)

Archived