Anyone Order Merchandise Online from the Ahmet Tribute Site?

:blink: They came again this morning - a duplicate! I wonder if I've been charged twice!

Yeah, that happened to me too. Ordered 2 mugs, which arrived. Two days later, another two arrived. I've checked to find that both deliveries carried the same orde no. and that I have only been charged the once for two mugs. :wacko:

Looks like I'll be contacting them to arrange a return.

Hey Guys,

Thanks so much for the updates! it does my heart good to know that people's stuff has shown up, and that some people have been getting "bonus" items as well, which is most likely accidental, but is a nice karmic balance.

Mine has not yet shown up, but I really hope it is ANY SECOND now.. The crazy part is, once I have the stuff in hand, as wacky as this has been, I wouldnt be opposed to buying more stuff.

One compliment I wanted to pay all of you was that I applaud the sense of "Community" and friendship that are present here on these forums. I've always found "Fan Forums" to be full of belligerent angry people who seem to hate the very thing they profess to be a fan of, snd this is a pleasant breath of fresh air.

Peace Out!

Kevlar

Yeah, that happened to me too. Ordered 2 mugs, which arrived. Two days later, another two arrived. I've checked to find that both deliveries carried the same orde no. and that I have only been charged the once for two mugs. :wacko:

Looks like I'll be contacting them to arrange a return.

Pilot, send me the spare mugs and I will send a cheque to the Ahmet fund. B)

:console: Don't despair, Zeppland, the mail is really slow what with the New Year's holiday and all . . .

Awwwwwww Thanks Aqua! You made me feel better! :) Hopefully I will receive my shirt soon.

T-shirts arrived today - TWICE!

So... the T-shirts frinally arrived today - 2 sets of the 3 shirts I ordered - same order nbr but shipped on different days... waiting to see the cc-bill to see if I have been invoiced twice... if not, hey!

(NB: the order confirmatiuon said it could take 28 days - so they have actually arrived well on time).

I ordered the hard-bound program and picked it up at my PO box Thursday 1/3. It might have been sitting there for awhile, but I don't know.

I ordered it online because I didn't want to buy it at the concert and carry it around, but then it turned out that they were selling all the merchandise the day before the show anyway, so I bought other stuff and took it back to the hotel.

I ordered online as well but I did recieve a confirmation e-mail it said that it could take up to 28 days to ship.

allbettsareoff

Hi all,

i was one of the lucky ones who got to see the show at the 02. It was awesome. Great Time!

The merch lines were so dreadful at the 02, there were signs and staff encouraging people to buy merch online from the official tribute site, so I literally went back to the hotel direct from the show, and ordered a bunch of merch for me and my friends/Family. I haven't gotten anything yet (the merch or a confirmation email)

Did anyone else order merch online? Did anyone get their stuff yet?

Did you get a confirmation email of your order?

I didnt get an email confirmation of my order, but I did call my credit card company to confirm that my card was charged and it was. I sent several emails to the contact address provided for TheEventMerchandisingshop.co.uk asking to confirm order status, and no one has replied to any of my emails.

Just wondering what everyone else's experience with the online Ahmet Tribute Merch was.

Take Care,

Kev

San Francisco, Ca

Archived