AL Central: Detroit Tigers
AL West: Los Angeles Angels

Wild Cards: Oakland Athletics, Kansas City Royals

NL East: Washington Nationals
NL Central: St. Louis Cardinals
NL West: Los Angeles Dodgers

Wild Cards: Pittsburgh Pirates, San Francisco Giants

2015 World Series: St. Louis Cardinals versus Detroit Tigers

2015 World Champions: the Mighty Saint Louis Cardinals...

Still got several days til the regular season starts--I would think we will see more submissions before that...

Did we need to go as far as the picking the World Series opponents and ultimate winner?

Did we need to go as far as the picking the World Series opponents and ultimate winner?

Let me go a step further than Paul in his explanation. NO. We have a playoff contest and the playoffs are not included. I see Mr King know it all has left my Orioles out and the Cubs out of the playoffs. Ha. what makes you think Boston will be so good sir? You are on drugs if you think we are not going to be in the playoffs and if you think the Cubs are not going to get in. I say the Pirates suck. And the Angels will not make it either. Nor will Oakland See you all year long. I see your posts are always in the morning. A one post propaganda filled with St Louis this and St Louis that. Nauseating to say the least.

AL

East-Toronto

Central-Cleveland

West-Los Angeles

Wild Cards-Baltimore & KC

NL

East-New York

Central-St. Louis

West-San Francisco

Wild Cards-Atlanta & Chicago

Cy Young

NL- Fernando Valenzuelasvegas

AL-Roge' Clemens

(How do you get this site to correct when it pops up on a page, "Sorry, you are not permitted here?"

I miss random pages on my desktop,(like page#2 on this thread) but not on my phone...I prefer to post at my desk.

^^^jabe, I don't care what Arte Moreno tries to sell to the world, the Angels are in Anaheim, not Los Angeles.

AL EAST: Baltimore

AL CENTRAL: Detroit

AL WEST: Seattle

AL Wild Cards: Boston, Oakland

NL EAST: Washington

NL CENTRAL: St. Louis

NL WEST: Los Angeles

NL Wild Cards: Pittsburgh, San Francisco

Cy Young

AL: David Price

NL: Clayton Kershaw

Here goes nothin'

AL

East - Baltimore

Central - Detroit

West - Seattle

Wild Cards: Cleveland / Oakland

NL

East - Washington

Central - St Louis

West - Los Angeles

Wild Cards: Pittsburgh / Miami

Cy Young

AL - King Felix

NL - Clayton Kershaw

Play Ball !!!!

AL

East - Baltimore

West - Seattle

Central - Cleveland

Wild Cards - Detroit, Boston

Cy Young - Anibel Sanchez

NL

East - Washington

West - St. Louis

Central - Los Angeles

Wild Cards - San Fran, Pittsburgh

Cy Young - Max Scherzer

Just a reminder, today is the last day to get in your submissions for anyone who has yet to get one in. Regular season starts tonight....

:yes2:

I will bump this up. Jabe made some points with you Paul. He is picking your Mets. I just cant see the Nationals being out. I like EBK's Miami pick as she may be the only one that nails a sleeper in Miami? Not much love for the Cubs, except from me and a couple others. My Orioles are getting a ton of respect and I sure hope they take care of business. Cannot remember the Yankees being rejected like this in a long long time. I wonder what the weather is like in Chicago and if they will indeed get this game in? Lester vs Wainright and in my book the two teams that will fight for that division. Go Cubbies. I formed an ESPN free fantasy league called Fans in Upstate NY if anyone wants in? Not sure if I set it up right but the draft is at 6 pm tonight. If I get enough players. About to go check it out. Good luck to all on this contest. The teams I left out that scare me the most are SF, and Toronto

Thanks for the heads up Paul !

AL East: Boston

AL Central: Kansas City

AL West: Rangers

Wild Cards: Baltimore, A's

NL East: Washington

NL Central:Pittsburgh

NL West: Dogers

Wild Cards: St Louis , San Fran

Cy Youngs:

AL: Derek ' the Duch Oven ' Holland

NL: Lincecum

AL East - Baltimore

AL Central - Cleveland

AL West - Seattle

Wildcards - Boston, Detroit

Cy Young - Price

NL East - Washington

AL Central - St. Louis

AL West - Los Angeles

Wildcards - Pittsburgh, San Francisco

Cy Young - Kershaw

Standings after one week in the books for MLB:

paul carruthers: 21

Strider: 20

LedZeppfan77: 20

Stargroves Tangie: 20

Walter: 20

kingzoso: 20

ebk: 20

zepscoda: 20

jabe: 17

Bong-Man: 16

jb126: 16

Hey Paul, what you doing with that gun in your hand? I suppose that since you are the umpire of this topic that you will put yourself in first place. I am just joking. I really appreciate and admire the time and work that you put into this contest.

I really hope that the Cardinals do what they do best, and that is win and big. I do not want to be in the same sentence with walter (a remarkable idiot) and ebk (a prissy girl) when it comes down to stretch, which I concede is, at least 150 more games from now. (They both know what I mean and they both do not want the Cardinals to make it to the Post-Season for the 5th time in a row).

Edited to add: lzfan77 is another one that seems to "hate" the St.L Cardinals because they are My favorite team and happen to be one of the Greatest Baseball Teams of All-Time. Facts are Facts. This is not my opinion.

Keep up the good work Paul!!!

Archived