2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Again the refs GIVE NE THE GAME.   That was a TD and an interception.  Football is a fiixed game

I have to disagree with you on both counts.  I think the refs actually got both calls right.

I have to disagree with you on both counts.  I think the refs actually got both calls right.

How in the hell can you say that?  I just got off the phone with someone that agrees with me totally.  First, the guy had both hands on the ball and then it was knocked out.  But he was over the plane!!!!  For Christs sake do you want to change the rules as they go along for New England?  Then the guy intercpepts the ball.  The ground cannot cause a fumble.  Remember that?  Its bullshit

The refs were calling the whole game tight. The holding call that took that Blout touchdown away was nothing..

Great tight game.

and 0.

No way.  It was a TD and it was an interception and you know it.  But you will not admit it because its your team.  These crooked refs screwed the Eagles but it did not cost them the game last week vs Dallas.   They took two TDs away from us and there was no foul vs these Giants.  And they called Roby for pass interference going tor the ball, and he did nothing to the receiver.  This in england and it cost us that game.  When is enough going to be enough of this shit.  New England has that crony fucking criminal Krafts sitting up there like the Grinch who stole another football game.   Sport is tainted.  Ruined.  My team goes up there to play them next week. I am sure they will have lots of yellow flags on hand.  We need to play dirty and fucking go for his ass.  You cannot beat them playing a fair game.  So lets go in there and fucking take Brady's ass out!!!

No way.  It was a TD and it was an interception and you know it.  But you will not admit it because its your team.  These crooked refs screwed the Eagles but it did not cost them the game last week vs Dallas.   They took two TDs away from us and there was no foul vs these Giants.  And they called Roby for pass interference going tor the ball, and he did nothing to the receiver.  This in england and it cost us that game.  When is enough going to be enough of this shit.  New England has that crony fucking criminal Krafts sitting up there like the Grinch who stole another football game.   Sport is tainted.  Ruined.  My team goes up there to play them next week. I am sure they will have lots of yellow flags on hand.  We need to play dirty and fucking go for his ass.  You cannot beat them playing a fair game.  So lets go in there and fucking take Brady's ass out!!!

that'll work. 

You don't know me so quit talking out of your ass about what I will and won't admit. I thought The Giants played very well and this game could have gone either way. 

The refs called the game tight on both ends.

that'll work. 

You don't know me so quit talking out of your ass about what I will and won't admit. I thought The Giants played very well and this game could have gone either way. 

The refs called the game tight on both ends.

The refs have been fucking up these games all year.  they have a huddle.  Then they rule TD.  then they rule no TD.  Kraft made the call.  And does anyone remember the old rule THE GROUND CANNOT CAUSE A FUMBLE?

Cards finally cash in a good drive, although I get the sinking feeling that the more the Cards let the Hawks hang around, Seattle will come back & win this game....

It looked that way to me, but the Cards sucked it up. Glad to see Seattle humbled at home.

SF is next.

The refs have been fucking up these games all year.  they have a huddle.  Then they rule TD.  then they rule no TD.  Kraft made the call.  And does anyone remember the old rule THE GROUND CANNOT CAUSE A FUMBLE?

yeah OK we all know the refs make mistakes. But how come when they mess up a call on any other team, they stink. But when they do with New England, the Patriots must be cheating.?

^^ I wonder if Rob will be running his yap about how he will only be unemployed for 5 minutes...  :D

Huge win for the Cards last night--maybe the kind of victory that could propel them to the big dance this February, or am I getting ahead of myself...

Based on the rest of the NFC, I would say they have the best chance of getting there.  They are the most complete team and yes I'm aware that Carolina is undefeated.  Injuries are always looming though - look at how bad Green Bay's offense is sputtering right now.  What about Edelman going out for New England?  That's two key offensive players gone in two weeks...  

Nice to have you rooting for my team, but if you are talking about the Collins near interception of Brady - this was simply a dropped ball, never ruled a fumble. Now, the Beckham touchdown that was reversed - I do feel the ball was slapped out after both feet touched the ground, and he had possession. Could have done a better job securing it, though...

Anyway, this game was lost, but showed the Giants have just enough to hang with the best teams - if they happen to make the playoffs.

A family from Ohio came in today. I noticed they were wearing Bengals gear so I wished them luck in tonight's game and told them about a great place to watch the game in L.A. with other Bengals fans.

The dad asks me if I want to hear a joke. Sure, I said.

Here's what he said...

There are three "cats" teams in the NFL that are undefeated. The Bengals, the Panthers, and the Cheatahs.

:rolleyes:

Cowboys 3 games out of first with 7 games to go.  Romo comes back this week.  

Giants on a bye week.

Bradford out for 2 weeks minimum.  Sanchez to start.  

Dallas plays Washington 2 times in the next 7 weeks.

Lets Go Cowboys!!!!!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: 

Yeah, Walt, Denver's in trouble, without a doubt.  

The situation with Peyton saddens me, as I'm sure you all know. 

It's not really a surprise to me though. I'm just shocked at how bad things went. 

I mean, seriously.

5 for 20 with 35 yds, 4 INT's, no TD's, and passer rating of  dead 0?

That's just fucking atrocious.

Of course, I know why it happened. 

Peyton was playing through a torn plantar fasciatis (which he's had for awhile now, and I think it was made worse by Indy's artificial turf) and bruised ribs.

Our loss to KC was also not helped with Aqib Talib, DeMarcus Ware, and Ware's backup, first-rounder Shane Ray, all out.

But, in the end, it simply comes down to this: The Sheriff is an old war hero who has earned countless medals, led his men to countless victories, and ensured that he is forever remembered in the NFL as a legend.

It's time now for him to hang 'em up, before he gets seriously injured. He's already at risk with his four neck surgeries. And our young and battered O-line sure can't be counted on to protect him.

He already owns the passing record book. He's just going to have to settle for one SB ring, which is more than 99.9% of the NFL's players in its history have.

As for Brock Osweiler, he's a solid young QB. I think he can put up a fight against Chicago on Sunday. 

Of course, there's the elephant in the room: NE comes to town after that.

I will be very interested to see who starts that game.

Archived