2015 NFL Thread

Walter

:thumbdown:

Edit to say: :thumbsup:

After reading more about this deal, it's genius! Only a $200,000 signing bonus and non-guaranteed $900,000 for this year. The $5.8 million reported is all incentive laden. I'm thinking they will draft a running back they like in either the 2nd or 3rd round. Then they'll be set for 4 years between the line abd running backs.

Murray now has to pay all sorts of taxes in Pennsylvania, deal with a mess of a line, no qb, no receivers to draw double teams like Dez did, deal with the winter weather (he's from Vegas, played at OU, then was in the DFW area), and have the worst fans in sports breathing down his neck. I don't feel a bit sorry for him. Like he said, "I want to go where I can win a Super Bowl", "it's not about the money"....yeah right! Philly has won as many Super Bowls as me, Paul, Bong-Man, Strider, Rick, KB, jabe, ebk, and jb126 have won combined - ZERO! Plus he personally called Chip Kelly to set up talks - LOSER!

^^ Yes Revis is gone, but somehow I think the Pats will fill that void. The Pats are a well-oiled machine, but maybe someone will knock them off their perch.

I just know it won't be the Dolphins. Even with all their additions they still have yet to make one big subtraction--namely the head coach. As long as Joe is in charge, the Fins are going nowhere....

Buffalo is going to win the AFC EAST. Gauranteed

I guess the question now is will DeMarco get the carries in Philly that he got in Dallas? Don't know if he will touch the ball over 400 times with the Eagles & I'm sure there are some who will wonder how much tread DeMarco has left on his tires after this past season....

Paul, they also have Ryan Matthews. He's getting 4 mil a year. They are gonna split carries - which is not what Murray is gonna want. He's the type of back that needs to be fed otherwise he will cool down and have hamstring issues. They don't have a good offensive line and no top tier receivers/tight ends to draw the 7 out of the box who will stack up against the run. There has to be more to this plan of Chip Kelly's. Stay tuned...

DeMarco is the enemy now, that's for sure. Last year Demarcus Ware wouldn't even talk to other NFC East teams, out of respect to the Cowboys. Murray is dead to Cowboys nation!

:thumbdown:

Edit to say: :thumbsup:

After reading more about this deal, it's genius! Only a $200,000 signing bonus and non-guaranteed $900,000 for this year. The $5.8 million reported is all incentive laden. I'm thinking they will draft a running back they like in either the 2nd or 3rd round. Then they'll be set for 4 years between the line abd running backs.

Murray now has to pay all sorts of taxes in Pennsylvania, deal with a mess of a line, no qb, no receivers to draw double teams like Dez did, deal with the winter weather (he's from Vegas, played at OU, then was in the DFW area), and have the worst fans in sports breathing down his neck. I don't feel a bit sorry for him. Like he said, "I want to go where I can win a Super Bowl", "it's not about the money"....yeah right! Philly has won as many Super Bowls as me, Paul, Bong-Man, Strider, Rick, KB, jabe, ebk, and jb126 have won combined - ZERO! Plus he personally called Chip Kelly to set up talks - LOSER!

Ooops, this is about the Cowboys signing Darren McFadden.

Percy Harvin to Buffalo. They officially have the worst locker room in the NFL. They will need security guards armed with stun guns in there to keep the peace. This situation is going one way or the other, no question about it!

What in the wide wide world of sports is going on?!? WTF?

I am having a hard time keeping track of it all from my hospital bed. Percy Harvin to Buffalo? That's just Buffalo being Buffalo...bamboozled by their own clownishness.

But Demarco Murray really takes the cake. What a chump. Don't try to say it's about winning when you go to a team (Philly) worse off than the team you left (Dallas). A team with nothing but a history of playoff failure.

Player movement is always going to be part of the modern NFL and running backs especially have short shelf lives. But don't piss on Dallas fans legs and tell 'em it's raining. Be honest about your chasing the money. You sure aren't chasing a Super Bowl by going to Philly.

Walter, I have two brothers that are mighty upset right now. I hope Dallas cleans the Eagles clock next year when you play them.

Frankly, I don't know if McFadden has anything left to give the Cowboys. He is always hurt. It's a stop-gap measure at best. Better find someone in the draft.

Percy Harvin to Buffalo. They officially have the worst locker room in the NFL. They will need security guards armed with stun guns in there to keep the peace. This situation is going one way or the other, no question about it!

Say what you will you jealous fool, its another piece to the puzzle. A very dangerous man. And your going to find out first hand when your home boys come calling. Buffalo is making the moves to win now.

C'mon dude! Think NASCAR. It's Kevin Harvick's car #.

Hey Sean! How goes it? I am not a NASCAR fan. Never have been and outside of Mario Andretti and Richard Petty and AJ Foyt I know none of the names. I prefer horse racing to auto. But he is going to keep flaming my ass on this football that will not be played for an eternity. So its senseless to keep talking football now. Its almost baseball season. Other than the release of the schedule and any more free agency moves its a mute point for a few months. You do have to admit my boys are pulling out the stops.

Bills sign Charles Clay - 5 years, 34 million.....the craziest part is the first two years are a total of $24 million. That's top-5 receiver money. More than McCoy just received.... They have talent on paper, that's for sure - but how will it all mesh together? Still have two 3rd-rate quarterbacks. It will be interesting in the AFC East this season, that's for sure.

\

Cowboys have Greg Hardy visiting Valley Ranch for the 2nd day in a row, hoping to sign him without too much of a financial risk. Great pass rusher, with baggage.

:bravo:

Bills sign Charles Clay - 5 years, 34 million.....the craziest part is the first two years are a total of $24 million. That's top-5 receiver money. More than McCoy just received.... They have talent on paper, that's for sure - but how will it all mesh together? Still have two 3rd-rate quarterbacks. It will be interesting in the AFC East this season, that's for sure.

\

Cowboys have Greg Hardy visiting Valley Ranch for the 2nd day in a row, hoping to sign him without too much of a financial risk. Great pass rusher, with baggage.

They still have 3rd- rate coaching too, Walter.

Ummmm...anyone mind telling me when Oakland is going to spend all this free agency money they supposedly had in reserve? Another off-season spent dithering. To no surprise, ESPN announced the Raiders the losers of the recent free agent period.

No hope.

^^^

I wish him luck. Very hopeful he makes it in the NFL.

YES!!!! Cowboys sign BIG TIME pass rusher Greg Hardy! Better watch out left tackles on the Cowboys schedule! :yesnod:

I heard at least one Dallas TV commentator excoriate the Cowboys over this signing.

Archived