2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Walter, refs or not, Dallas should still be able to score more than 6 points!

agreed!  Just sucks!  I'd rather go 2-14 and get the top pick...  Look at the GB/Det game - things just got very interesting! :yesnod: 

I'm afraid this machine that is the Patriots can't be stopped--with each passing week, I'm thinking 19-0 is very bloody likely....

:unsure:

You may have spoke too soon on this CRAZY day in the NFL.  Dallas loses 7 in a row.  Your Dolphins pull the upset.  Thanks to Sanchez somehow getting called upon.  He sucks. and  the Lions won and almost found a way to blow a sure win.  Go G men

That Detroit Green Bay ending was comical. It was as if each team was trying to give the other team the win. Here, you take the game...no, you take it, I insist...

A botched 2-point attempt looks like Detroit is safe. But then they botch the onside kick and give Green Bay life. But then Green Bay's kicker chokes and Detroit wins after all.

In all the chaos I lost track of the Dolphins-Eagles game. Ahhh...I see Bradford threw a pick in the endzone to doom Philadelphia. See Paul...told you Philly would lay an egg after I picked them.

A miracle at Lambeau, Bonger! 

Detroit hadn't won there since before I was born. 

Jacksonville earns first road win since 2013.

Washington, of all teams, gains most yards from scrimmage in the league for the season.

Peyton "The Sheriff" Manning sets, and continues to extend, the NFL record for career passing yards. So long Brett Favre.

And NE just set the record for consecutive quarters with points scored, at 32.

Quite the historic day!

Now if Denver can quit screwin around and put down the Chiefs.

Peyton gets benched for whoever the hell the backup is--I can't even remember his name....

G-Men giving it up in the 4th quarter again???

Once again more stupidity.  The Giants should have used clock and kneeled and then burned time.  Now one crack at the TD or FG.  It was a TD IMO because he had control long enough over the plane

Archived