2015 NFL Thread

Walter

You knew with two weeks to prepare Rex Ryan would have a blitz scheme to confuse Brady. But you still have to tackle. And your offense has to score more than 13 points. Because even if you hit on most of your blitzes, Brady will still beat you on a couple and force your offense to score touchdowns to keep up.

I also question why Ryan didn't put EJ Manuel in at QB at the end when it was clear that Taylor was hurt and couldn't put any zip on the ball.

Champions find a way and that's what the Patriots did tonight.

Now it's a short week for New England and they go to one of the toughest places to play this week...Denver. Denver could be the team to beat New England. Especially as New England lost more players to injury tonight and their ranks are getting thin.

What about the 30 year interception they fucking took away from us in the first quarter?  The whistle blew and they stopped playing.  He would not have scored

New England started cheating when they beat the Raiders in that fucking  stupid snow game that they changed the rules for them.  The Tuck rule.  Or the FUCK RULE.  Fuck anyone that goes agaisnt Kraft the cheating bastard

Cmon, the officiating was a little sketchy for both sides last night.  When it goes your way, you take advantage of it.  When it doesn't, you suck it up and move on.  Did you see Belichik when they explained the inadvertent whistle?  He was all business, just nodding, yup, yup.  Thinking of that next play.

The Patriots would be unstoppable if healthy.  They still have a shot at going undefeated even with a depleted offense.  The defense is really picking up the slack and Belichick & Brady still find a way to edge out the other team.  If they lose it's due to injuries and perhaps closing up shop to rest for the playoffs.

We;; the NFL now admits error in ending the game when Watkins went out of bounds to stop the clock legally.  How do they not get that right?  Rex Ryan should not have listened to Taylor saying he was ok to play.  He was going to put Manuel in and he could have at least thrown the ball down field to get us the tie.  Bullshit letting a player tell you what to do

Ah my Lions....winning and playing tough when it's in their best interest not to.  That's 3 in a row...4 of 6...heck, that's playoff football in the NFC.  Aikmen's already got Stafford lined up for the Cowboys.  Can you say bromance ?  I still miss John Madden.

The Eagles...jeez, and I was a Kelly believer.  I expect the Eagles to send him packing end of this season.  I don't think another pro team would take him, but you never know.  FINALLY Detroit and Stafford come through big time, like I always think they are capable of!!  Great game!

^ How does a guy fairly new to the NFL make the kind of demands and decisions he did this season, and expect to stay when everything backfires? He pushed a lot of good players out - that the team must have invested in, previous years. It might take years now for them to be competitive again. GOODY!

^ How does a guy fairly new to the NFL make the kind of demands and decisions he did this season, and expect to stay when everything backfires? He pushed a lot of good players out - that the team must have invested in, previous years. It might take years now for them to be competitive again. GOODY!

They get overrated, and the media drives the "new guy is God" mentality and everyone starts to believe it.  Like when Josh McDaniels went to Denver, same outcome, it took some time to get through the lousy decisions he made. 

I'm still laughing about Brady yelling out "REX RYAN ! REX RYAN !" at the line of scrimmage.  Beats OMAHA ! I guess.  Appreciated Ryan's comment about it after the game too...."you know they love me".

Now listen fella, I back your lions and will be betting the shit out of them to kill Green Bay on Thurs.  So that will be enough about those cheating sons of bitches.  We are going to go into KC and put hair on the wall.  Then we will take out Houston, Philly, Wash, Dallas all in style.  And earn a trip to NE to hammer their ass's.   This time the refs will be on alert.  They have cheated us out of 3 victories.  And I am not exaggerating.  Giants, Jags and then the bullshit in NE.  Our defense completely obliterated them.  We are going to kick ass tomorrow no matter who the QB is.  Get ready, we are going to run the fucking table and maybe the Lions will too.  I hope so

Archived