2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Yeah, I thought they would win but I wasn't expecting 51 points. Jesus...the Colts just lied down like dogs.

Nothing new there.  They've been that way, when they get down early, for a few years now.

Brutal day for injuries.

An entire NFL weekend without Rick ranting about the Bills and the referees? What in tarnation is going on around here? Anjin-san hasn't been seen since December 5....his last post a cryptic "Mirror?".

I am beginning to fear for their health. We all know Rick has major back pain and has to take serious meds to cope. I wonder if his back has flared up again and put him in the hospital? At least he got his picks in.

KB on the other hand, has completely vanished. I couldn't even reach him by PM...my PM hasn't even been read by him yet. I don't think this is a DAS situation, where DAS let his bitterness over politics and gays cloud his participation on the forum.

No, I am concerned KB might have succumbed to some health issue, much like Rick.

Paul, jabe, or Walter...you are probably closer and more in contact with Rick and KB than I am, so any help you can provide regarding their status would be welcome.

I guess the Taters are back in the driver's seat as far as that terrible division goes--maybe depending on what happens tonight between the G-Men and Dolphins.

I don't know if I even want to watch the game--both teams are so up and down, who knows how tonight's game will turn out...

:unsure:

Maybe this will help your interest, pc...if Miami wins then you finish tied for first this week. If the Giants win I finish first outright.

An entire NFL weekend without Rick ranting about the Bills and the referees? What in tarnation is going on around here? Anjin-san hasn't been seen since December 5....his last post a cryptic "Mirror?".

I am beginning to fear for their health. We all know Rick has major back pain and has to take serious meds to cope. I wonder if his back has flared up again and put him in the hospital? At least he got his picks in.

KB on the other hand, has completely vanished. I couldn't even reach him by PM...my PM hasn't even been read by him yet. I don't think this is a DAS situation, where DAS let his bitterness over politics and gays cloud his participation on the forum.

No, I am concerned KB might have succumbed to some health issue, much like Rick.

Paul, jabe, or Walter...you are probably closer and more in contact with Rick and KB than I am, so any help you can provide regarding their status would be welcome.

Check with Planted, she might know about KB.  He and I haven't been on friendly terms for a while now.  Interesting to see the lines drawn and the members who have fallen since the "other" threads have been removed.

The Bills are not dead yet--got about a minute & 20 to tie or take the lead....

And no sooner do I say the Bills are not dead, the Eagles pick them off. Same old sorry ass Bills...

Except they are a good team talent wise.  They do not have a coach worth a fuck.  Rex Ryan can blame himself for this mess.  We are the most talented team that will likely miss out along with the Lions.  Another team that underachieved.  But they are far better than Miami or the Jets or Dallas.  

Tonight should be a throwback game to the only matchup between these franchises that ever mattered:

1979 NFC Championship - Rams 9   Bucs 0

You forgot the 1999 NFC Championship Game...St. Louis Rams - 11 Tampa Bay Bucs - 6.

You forgot the 1999 NFC Championship Game...St. Louis Rams - 11 Tampa Bay Bucs - 6.

yes, I did.  The '79 game was more memorable because as you know - Vince had just beaten the Cowboys and the Bucs had come out of their historically horrible franchise start.  

I think in '99 I was trying to forget as the Cowboys were falling apart and had been termed "the Crackwagon" at that point!

what did you think of those jerseys last night?  :blink: 

what did you think of those jerseys last night?  :blink: 

I don't know...I didn't watch the game. Went straight from work to a show and then a late supper and then a 1am screening of the new Star Wars. It's 3:45 in the morning and I am heading home.

You should change you're name to livin ;) - cause you do more than anyone else I know.  What an evening you had!  Watch the highlights - the uniforms were absolutely horrendous, IMO.  Happy Friday! :) 

Maybe it's just me or the ketchup uniforms last night, but Winston seems a bit porky and soft for a guy who's only 22.   Time to hit the weight room in the off-season. 

I'm ripe for another Jacksonville screwing.  That's what I get for tooting Bortles horn before the season started.  All three Florida teams are killing me ! 

You should change you're name to livin ;) - cause you do more than anyone else I know.  What an evening you had!  Watch the highlights - the uniforms were absolutely horrendous, IMO.  Happy Friday! :) 

Yeah, judging from the previous popsicle stick uniforms on Thursday night games, I can imagine it looked pretty hideous. Imagine if they used the old Tampa Bay orange colour!

Yeah, judging from the previous popsicle stick uniforms on Thursday night games, I can imagine it looked pretty hideous. Imagine if they used the old Tampa Bay orange colour!

I've read where people referred to last night's game as the "condiment bowl" :lol:  I guess mustard won!

Mathematically speaking, the Cowboys are in one of the strangest situations ever found in week 15 of the season....they still have a chance to win their division or could get the first overall pick in the draft.  Strange but true!

I've read where people referred to last night's game as the "condiment bowl" :lol:  I guess mustard won!

Mathematically speaking, the Cowboys are in one of the strangest situations ever found in week 15 of the season....they still have a chance to win their division or could get the first overall pick in the draft.  Strange but true!

I think Dallas is a gift with 3 1/2.  I do not get this line.  I say Dallas wins the game.  Jets suck.  

That has to be a first this late in the season, where a team is in play for both a division crown and a #1 draft pick.

Why doesn't Dallas start somebody else besides that useless Matt Cassel? You already know what you're getting with Cassel. Why not play the younger guys so you can see if they have any QB potential and then you'll know what you need come draft-time and the free-agency market?

Archived