2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Odell Beckham's appeal hearing has ended, now awaiting a ruling.  You gotta believe it will be upheld.  But you never know - it was so uncharacteristic of him to behave that way.  I still can't believe the refs allowed for all of that to go on during a game and didn't toss one or both players.

Odell Beckham's appeal hearing has ended, now awaiting a ruling.  You gotta believe it will be upheld.  But you never know - it was so uncharacteristic of him to behave that way.  I still can't believe the refs allowed for all of that to go on during a game and didn't toss one or both players.

I didn't see the game. Had to catch the replay the next day. Ridiculous...another blotch on the shameful season the referees are having this year. They need to fire 75% of the refs working today and start over with a fresh group of fully trained, full-time, well-paid referees.

And no more hiding the refs from the media when the bungle a call. Hold them accountable.

Another turkey of a Thursday Night game. Saturday's game should be a lot more interesting--every time you think someone in the NFC Least will step up & take control of that division, something happens. 

We'll see if the Taters will shoot themselves in the foot this weekend...

Rex Ryan made them look better than they really are.  a trash bag of a shit team that will lose.  As for the poor Raiders, Xmas Eve game.  Sucks.  SD too.  At least its a quick flight home.

Dallas at Buffalo and nobody on either side cares.    I would not be shocked to see Atlanta upset Carolina.  Its hard to go 16-0 and I would really not want to go into the playoffs unbeaten with that pressure.  The Falcons should show up?  Capable for sure of winning it.  I am not sold that Minnesota is that good.  Would not be shocked at all if the Giants went in there and beat them?  But if their jerk off reciever is out of this game that is a huge plus for Vikings.  To me its a total joke that teams like the Jets and KC are in the mix.  They will make an early exit.  If they last.  I thought that with NE being banged up Cincy was the team.  If Dalton can return they still may be.  Denver is in it for sure.  And so too  is Pittsburgh.  I just think the NFC winner has too much.  I think the Cardinals finally win it.

PS      Here is to the return of the Los Angeles Rams

The game being in Atlanta, just two weeks after an ass whoopin', the Panthers coming off an emotional win and an unusual week with all of the scrutiny is the only plausible argument.  In Cam, I trust.

Pats/Jets?  Nah, COWBOYS/BILLS!  ;) 

The game being in Atlanta, just two weeks after an ass whoopin', the Panthers coming off an emotional win and an unusual week with all of the scrutiny is the only plausible argument.  In Cam, I trust.

Pats/Jets?  Nah, COWBOYS/BILLS!  ;) 

Who saw this coming?  At least your boys have a good excuse.  Losing Romo is huge.  But we did lose Taylor for part of the season.  The refs to me did us in big time in that Jacksonville and Giants games and also by allowing the clock to run out vs NE and Rex Ryan gave KC that game by leaving those red hankies in his pocket to blow his nose with.  That asshole took a very talented team and shitbagged our season.  They won't fire him?  Why the hell not?  I do not want to hear that they have to pay the asshole.  They were stupid enough to hire him.  I know they will fire Whaley and he will be the scapegoat.  True he did make a huge mistake passing on QB's that would have put us far ahead of schedule.  But Ryan is the real fuck up in all of this.  Bill Polian is on record he is going to consult the Bills and help them to build this team into a winner by next year.  Fixing the offensive line he says will give them the ability to win now with Taylor but they must also seek the franchise QB that Taylor is not.  I agree with him totally.  Even if we had gotten in we do not have a good enough offensive line and Mario Williams will be history.  He is a waste of a human being.

PS, Polian also said we ,must add a quality receiver to compliment Watkins.  Also true. But do they keep Ryan beyond next year?

Can't believe I'm in a position where I'm actually pulling for the Jets to win--but on the other hand, even if gang green wins, does it matter? Whether the Pats finish as #1 or #2 in the AFC, who is out there that can beat them in the playoffs?

Pittsburgh, maybe, but I wouldn't bet money on it...

Can't believe I'm in a position where I'm actually pulling for the Jets to win--but on the other hand, even if gang green wins, does it matter? Whether the Pats finish as #1 or #2 in the AFC, who is out there that can beat them in the playoffs?

Pittsburgh, maybe, but I wouldn't bet money on it...

Pittsburgh, Cincy, Denver (who already beat them and own them).  As banged up as they are are you kidding me?

Sack of shit Hogan.  Ball thrown right to him and he does not catch it.  

Love Indy as its 2-0.  Your fish are the worst team in the league along with NO. :lol: Come on!!!!  Bring it

A safety?

Ravens helping the bookies already

^^ The Fins the worst in the league--I don't think I would go that far, but I'm sure Miami has already packed it in and looking forward to 2016.

And even if Dalton returns for Cincy in the playoffs, do you really trust Dalton and Marvin Lewis vs. Brady and Belichick in a big time playoff game?

Looks like the Jets may shake up the world today--and the Steelers are losing, possibly spoiling their shot at a playoff berth...

The Steelers are the bookies best friends right now. Fuckers.  One thing that can make my day is  an Atlanta upset of Carolina. Put on my brass balls and took Indy with Atlanta straight up on the money line.

Archived