2015 NFL Thread

Walter

I guess the Taters did come to play today--14-0 already on Dallas...

Hope your Dolphins pull it off Paul!!!  How are they doing it?   Bills driving me nuts.  Playing great with all the injuries they have.  A huge off season awaits.  Pittsburgh, if they get in will be one and done.  Unless they play NE

^^ Miami's defense has been in Brady's face all day & I believe Gronk has only caught one pass from Brady--so, some stifling defense & just enough from the Fins on offense may mean a Miami victory....

I'm guessing Rex may get a little satisfaction from possibly knocking the Jets out of the playoffs...

Paul and Rick, you guys must be ecstatic. Thanks to both of YOUR teams winning, the Jets are OUT and the Steelers are IN...the ONE team that New England didn't want in the playoffs.

It's always a good feeling when your team wins its last game and hurts your chief nemesis' playoff chances in the process.

Seattle looking good early!  Another crazy week 17.  It was a great day for Paul, Rick, and I.  My Cowboys did what they had to do to get a top 3 pick, suck!  ;)  I believe they are scheduled to pick 3rd, behind Tenn and Cleve.  How about the Colts winning with 2 qb's who weren't even on the team last week?  Messed up!

Friggin' NFL and the TV networks up to their shenanigans again. For some reason, the AFC matchup between the Raiders and Chiefs is on the NFC network Fox, while the AFC channel CBS has the game between NFC teams Rams and 49ers. WTF?!?

Seahawks putting an ass-whuppin' on Arizona, who has the look of a one-and-done team in the playoffs. Where has Lockett been all season? He has exploded as a punt-returner today.

If I am Bruce Arians I sit Palmer in the 2nd half. You can't risk an injury.

Just switched over - TD overturned against Denver.  This time Anderson is in.  Should tie it back up.  Crazy the top AFC teams have been beaten/challenged by Miami, Baltimore, and San Diego.  Playoffs are more up in the air this year than ever before, IMO.

They let him step down - which is definitely the classy way to handle it since he won 2 Super Bowls with them.

Miami is interviewing many candidates, Paul.

So far:  Dolphins, Titans, Eagles, Browns, 49'ers, and Giants are all looking for new head coaches.  Saints want a 2nd round pick for Sean Payton.  Colts are supposed to be having a press conference anytime now.  Pagano is not under contract as of today.

Ready for the playoffs?  Playoffs?!? ;) 

A tweet from Justin Tuck on coach Coughlin:

• therealjustintuck91As I sit back and reflect on Coach Tom Coughlin, I remember all the one on ones in your office talking football, game plan, etc. I think back to when I was named captain and I used to try and beat you to the facility. I would get there at 6, you where there. I got there at 530 and you were there. 5 am... I knew I would beat you then.. NOPE YOU WERE THERE. I remember feeling the hood of your car and it was cold. Come to find out there were nights you slept in the office. No one worked harder, no one demanded more and I LOVE YOU for it. I chose this picture for one reason and one reason only. Everyone knows you for your dedication to your team and how intense you are on the football field. But I will remember you for helping me become a man and challenging all of us to be better husbands and fathers and men. You did it the right way Coach. And you might be retiring from coaching but I'm sure this isn't a goodbye. That's not in your nature. #halloffame #5minutesearly#areyoush*ttingme

2016-01-04-16-55-16-1.png

Archived