2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Well, Brady getting whacked for 4 games is set in stone now, so hopefully--as the calendar turns--we can all move on to something else. No doubt, the pundits will have a lot to say about it today and maybe for the few days following that, but preseason is a few short weeks away--maybe then we can concentrate on actual football...

Big Pats fan, but Brady needs to let it go. Let Garappolo play the first four while you get super healthy and strong and smart (lots of game film studying, etc). Just let it go Tom, move on and come back energized and ready to lay some hurt down!

After that long article yesterday letting us believe that he might not be returning? As for Brady, a chance for our teams to tag team their ass while he watches. LOL

Kenny "The Snake" Stabler #12 - 1945-2015 R.I.P.

Gutted. Completely heartbroken. Yesterday was pure torture, what with the initial report of The Snake's death and then the retraction and then...chaos as nobody could confirm or deny the story for a while.

I've been a Raider fan practically my entire life and Stabler was "my guy" growing up. Pisses me off he's not in the Hall of Fame. Fuck you NFL Establishment.

Memories of my youth...

attachicon.gifCJguNHoUkAEWfEi.jpg

attachicon.gifmorgue22_stabler_post_td.jpg

attachicon.gifken-stabler-fred-biletnikoff.jpg

attachicon.gifCJgs4PSUsAAu9xj.jpg

attachicon.gifkenstabler.jpg

attachicon.gifCJg0UiVUcAAL3Of.jpg

They were one of the most exciting teams back during his time. When the Niners sucked, the Raiders were the next best thing for us.

Speed Kills. :)

post-503-0-27208200-1438382068_thumb.jpg

Hoping the Niners don't end up in the basement this season.

Just thinking back to 1976 when they almost made the playoffs. It was an exciting season and then the wheels fell off. That and #86 Cedrick Hardman broke his ankle. # 53 defensive end Tommy Hart was also a fave to watch. The Niners played the Vikings on Monday Night Football that season and whomped them pretty good. They also shut out the Rams 16-0. Of course the Raiders won the Super Bowl that year against the Vikings and I predicted that score right on the money, 32-14. :) That was also Seattle's first year in the league. I wish they'd go back to the AFC WEST.

RAMS-10-3-1

49ERS-8-6

FALCONS-4-10

SAINTS-4-10

SEATTLE-2-12

post-503-0-88039500-1438383026_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-34883800-1438383038_thumb.jpg

I wish Brady would just let it go..take the suspension. It's embarrassing

I heard Tom Brady was offered a reduction to only one game if he admitted guilt. He turned it down flat. He won't let this go and will probably lose, but good for him for sticking to his guns.

Roger Goodell has done a shitty job with this.. Why did he wait a MONTH after he met with Brady to uphold his decision? He knew weeks ago what he was going to do.

I do think Brady deserves at least a game for being uncooperative but that's it..

I heard Tom Brady was offered a reduction to only one game if he admitted guilt. He turned it down flat. He won't let this go and will probably lose, but good for him for sticking to his guns.

Roger Goodell has done a shitty job with this.. Why did he wait a MONTH after he met with Brady to uphold his decision? He knew weeks ago what he was going to do.

I do think Brady deserves at least a game for being uncooperative but that's it..

And you are buying this cell phone crap too I suppose? Ok

uh no. Not turning in his phone was what I was calling uncooperative.

I realize him being singled out in all of this is not correct. But they have to be punished for doing something so stupid when they did not need to cheat to beat the Colts. Had it been against the Ravens maybe I understand it a little more but you do not mess with the NFL period

Robert Kraft should have never backed down. The Wells report is inconclusive at best. For a team to get fined a million dollars, lose two draft picks and have their star quarterback suspended for 4 games and also lose 1.8 million dollars in salary over something that was found to be "more probable than not" is bullshit.

Don't mess with the integrity of the game my ass.. There's more ped violations that get glossed over, domestic abuse cases caught on tape that deserve much harsher dicipline than a broken cell phone.

Many agree, many don't. I don't care anymore.

Robert Kraft should have never backed down. The Wells report is inconclusive at best. For a team to get fined a million dollars, lose two draft picks and have their star quarterback suspended for 4 games and also lose 1.8 million dollars in salary over something that was found to be "more probable than not" is bullshit.

Don't mess with the integrity of the game my ass.. There's more ped violations that get glossed over, domestic abuse cases caught on tape that deserve much harsher dicipline than a broken cell phone.

Many agree, many don't. I don't care anymore.

Oh you care, or you would not be here posting. I understand your disgust. As I understand Pete Rose not being allowed in the Hall is BS and OJ being still on the wall of shame is BS. There is no way to fight city hall someone once said. They were right

Oh you care, or you would not be here posting. I understand your disgust. As I understand Pete Rose not being allowed in the Hall is BS and OJ being still on the wall of shame is BS. There is no way to fight city hall someone once said. They were right

Fair enough. Let me rephrase. I don't care what anyone including you thinks. Is that better? I'm not going to sway your opinion any more than you're going to sway my opinion.

I do care the reigning Superbowl champions are getting royally screwed... That pisses me off.

Fair enough. Let me rephrase. I don't care what anyone including you thinks. Is that better? I'm not going to sway your opinion any more than you're going to sway my opinion.

I do care the reigning Superbowl champions are getting royally screwed... That pisses me off.

Champions by unbelievable luck and stupidity by Pete Carrol and his dumb ass play calling. I still cannot believe they won that game. Brady thought he was toast. The Glory days of the Pats are numbered. All good things come to an end. Time waits for no one. And time is going to catch up on Brady. Its too bad his legacy is now tainted beyond repair. Its very difficult to walk away unscathed in any sport. Ask Pete Rose and that big Irish guy from the St Louis baseball Cardinals. Mc something. Gee, I forget already

Champions by unbelievable luck and stupidity by Pete Carrol and his dumb ass play calling. I still cannot believe they won that game. Brady thought he was toast. The Glory days of the Pats are numbered. All good things come to an end. Time waits for no one. And time is going to catch up on Brady. Its too bad his legacy is now tainted beyond repair. Its very difficult to walk away unscathed in any sport. Ask Pete Rose and that big Irish guy from the St Louis baseball Cardinals. Mc something. Gee, I forget already

a fifteen year six trips to the Superbowl run. It's plenty but there's probably a lot more to come.

Isn't it funny that you can't remember the names involved in the St Louis scandal and how old is that? I can't either to be honest.Certain scandals sell more papers and get more clicks..

Archived