2015 NFL Thread

Walter

a fifteen year six trips to the Superbowl run. It's plenty but there's probably a lot more to come.

Isn't it funny that you can't remember the names involved in the St Louis scandal and how old is that? I can't either to be honest.Certain scandals sell more papers and get more clicks.

Mark McGuire. I say that my Bills will unseat the Pats this year. I believe it.

Robert Kraft should have never backed down. The Wells report is inconclusive at best. For a team to get fined a million dollars, lose two draft picks and have their star quarterback suspended for 4 games and also lose 1.8 million dollars in salary over something that was found to be "more probable than not" is bullshit.

Don't mess with the integrity of the game my ass.. There's more ped violations that get glossed over, domestic abuse cases caught on tape that deserve much harsher dicipline than a broken cell phone.

Many agree, many don't. I don't care anymore.

You know my thoughts on this, chase...but at this point it's obvious the NFL was never going to give New England a fair trial so I just want to put it to rest and get on with the season. Better Brady let it go and focus on preparing for the season rather than drag this out in the courts.

Time and history will show the Patriots were hosed and people will forget all this stuff in the long run.

Champions by unbelievable luck and stupidity by Pete Carrol and his dumb ass play calling. I still cannot believe they won that game. Brady thought he was toast. The Glory days of the Pats are numbered. All good things come to an end. Time waits for no one. And time is going to catch up on Brady. Its too bad his legacy is now tainted beyond repair. Its very difficult to walk away unscathed in any sport. Ask Pete Rose and that big Irish guy from the St Louis baseball Cardinals. Mc something. Gee, I forget already

Hahaha...at least you're consistent. You've been saying the Patriots are old and their days are numbered for 7 or 8 years now. One of these days, it might actually happen.

Mark McGuire. I say that my Bills will unseat the Pats this year. I believe it.

I thought you were referring to the hacking scandal.... I know about McGuire.

You should worry about The Bills making the playoffs first .. which they should.

You know my thoughts on this, chase...but at this point it's obvious the NFL was never going to give New England a fair trial so I just want to put it to rest and get on with the season. Better Brady let it go and focus on preparing for the season rather than drag this out in the courts.

Time and history will show the Patriots were hosed and people will forget all this stuff in the long run.

I see your points Strider. But for Brady to wait a month for nothing is ridiculous. He should be pissed and won't let it go. I think in his eyes, it would be an admission of guilt. Garrapolo is no slouch and will do fine whatever number of games he starts. Whether it's 4 or 1.

I still see the Patriots getting a journeyman for the time Brady miss's. I would not sell us too short Strider. We have a great defense and are loaded at the talent position. I believe Casell and Manuel can both play good enough with the talent around them to win. But first, I will worry about baseball

Damn....lost Charlie Sanders and Mel Farr. Charlie Sanders was probably the most under rated TE ever. It took a lot for a Lion to make a Pro Bowl. His legacy paid a price for being part of a lousy organization, and he never had a decent quarterback throw to him. RIP dudes.

"Mel Farr Superstar for a far better deal"

Well, as I said in another thread, time goes by very fast it seems. The Hall of Fame game is this Sunday & before you know it,another season of footie will be here.

I believe the Fins have enough on both sides of the ball to be competitive--I just have zero in confidence in the head coach. Maybe the Bills QB situation will straighten itself out during the preseason games. With Brady being gone for the first 4 games of the season, that's the opportunity for someone in the AFC East to step up & take what might be "temporary" control...

Yeah I heard an interesting info tidbit that got me all fired up - this past weekend was the last weekend until February that we will not have football games being played! Love it!

I think your fins have a real chance to surprise.

NFL Network special in the Cowboys' training camp on air live right now - for any fans out there! :)

NFL Network special in the Cowboys' training camp on air live right now - for any fans out there! :)

We will see you in the snow a couple days from Xmas. Your boys are going to love playing in Buffalo then! :hysterical: Our D is going to do a number on you.

uh no. Not turning in his phone was what I was calling uncooperative.

I take this back. Look at what's happening with the guys PERSONAL EMAILS!!!?? The whole world knows Brady thinks the great Peyton Manning will most likely only play two more years max.. Imagine the personal shit that would have been leaked from his cell phone.. !!!

New England has been one of the luckiest teams I have ever seen as they won 3 SB's they could have and in my opinion should have lost. Rams, Carolina and Seattle. True they were beat by luck in the Giants game. This last one was gift wrapped. Even Brady thought they were dead. What bothers me the most is that Pete Carroll does not seem to care and did not seem to care right after he blew the calls. It makes you wonder if there isn't some big money being handed around? With all of the crap New England has been involved in, Spygate, and Deflategate, why would they not put up some big money? Fire away. And this kid that is going to play, are you sure they won't go out and get a journeyman with more experience that may yet to be cut? Lets just say a team like Minnesota cut Christian Ponder for sake of argument? Maybe they would pick him up for the 4 games? I know nothing of this kid that is Brady's backup. So he is unproven to say the least.

^ More importantly the focus will turn towards the field and away from the idle off-season gossip of bored fans.

Its going to be a circus in Buffalo regardless of their record with Rex Ryan. I questioned this move from the start. But I always felt this guy was going to win someday. Might as well be with us.

I think picking up Rex Ryan was a decent move. He knows the division, especially the Jets. As long as he avoids another Sanchez-ish type of disaster at the QB position he can win. Just hope they keep Cassel on the bench all season. He's a decent backup for maybe a few games but not a starter.

I think picking up Rex Ryan was a decent move. He knows the division, especially the Jets. As long as he avoids another Sanchez-ish type of disaster at the QB position he can win. Just hope they keep Cassel on the bench all season. He's a decent backup for maybe a few games but not a starter.

Ouch. Then you would go with Manuel?

Ouch. Then you would go with Manuel?

Yes, I think so. Manuel still has a chance to develop into something. He is only going into his third year if I recall correctly and his first two weren't a complete disaster. Cassel is a thirty-something who has had plenty of opportunity and proved he'll never be better than a mediocre starter or career backup. He bombed out of the Chiefs offense with Jamaal Charles in his prime as a supporting act. At least if you give Manuel a chance you might have something and if it doesn't work out look for someone new in the off-season. With Cassel you already know you are getting something substandard. Having him as a backup is a good idea if you have cap space. He isn't going to ruin the team with skill, but he also isn't going to be a guy you can count on to win. Either way, let's hope Ryan gets the D in Buffalo operating effectively. I want to see Buffalo or Miami win the division. Not real big on the Jets and hate the Patriots so much it's a borderline mental disorder on my part so I'm rooting for the Bills or Dolphins to step it up.

Archived