2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Apparently Cassell has played all of 4 pre-season series. Obviously not an ounce of confidence in him. Rex does need to commit to someone though. Otherwise the starter will always be looking over his shoulder, which is not the way to develop confidence in a young quarterback.

No he did not play the game before Pittsburgh.

Wish he was heading towards Dallas! We could use one more.... McFadden looked great the other night, so now I think Dallas feels good about the 3 they have - I have always liked Fred Jackson.

^ Have you been following the struggles of the Giants, the last few years, Paul? No regard for solidifying their lines on either side of the ball, and getting very soft on tackling. Very unlike the past teams that I've rooted for. The Redskins have indeed been poor in many aspects, but a change in QB may lift them to at least mediocre.

Fred Jackson cut--that is a curious move. The Bills must be really deep at RB for that move to be made, I assume...

It is shocking and fucking Ryan is supposed to have a press conference later. Is it about Dareus whining about money? Either way, I tell you Buffalo is fucking loaded. And this guy that backed up Flacco is a guy that Ryan wanted in NY> So I am not surprised he chose him even though I wanted Manuel. I am pretty sure that with his style, all 3 may see action before the year is over with injuries being unavoidable. I think Indy may be in for a long day on defense. Question is how long will it take our defense to gel? So it could be a shootout. I believe we will score and often. Question is how much will they score. It appears that McCoy will carry the load, with Dixon, Wood and Bryce Brown, the former Eagle all getting action. Freddie's departure will not be taken well by the fans or the players.

^ Do the Bills even have a RB that can take the field, right now? As I understand it, they have 3 guys who SHOULD be ready for the season opener. Fred Jackson might be past the standard retirement age for a RB these days... but, he's still playing quite well. I understand he even led the team in receptions last season? You don't release the only healthy player at any position, going into the season - unless of coarse, you're a moron named Rex Ryan.

^ Do the Bills even have a RB that can take the field, right now? As I understand it, they have 3 guys who SHOULD be ready for the season opener. Fred Jackson might be past the standard retirement age for a RB these days... but, he's still playing quite well. I understand he even led the team in receptions last season? You don't release the only healthy player at any position, going into the season - unless of coarse, you're a moron named Rex Ryan.

McCoy, Dixon, Brown are all ready to go

What do the Skins do with RG3? I know his contract calls for huge bucks, but does he offer to renegotiate so another team might take him?

If you are Wash, do you keep him, esp if you make him 3rd string? Supposedly, Wash offered him up in trades and got no interest, not sure I believe that...

What do the Skins do with RG3? I know his contract calls for huge bucks, but does he offer to renegotiate so another team might take him?

If you are Wash, do you keep him, esp if you make him 3rd string? Supposedly, Wash offered him up in trades and got no interest, not sure I believe that...

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/washington-redskins/robert-griffin-iii/

Yeah, I don't think it was the wisest decision to take that 5th year option on his rookie contract. I mean, best case scenario, is he really worth $16 mil - even before training camp began? The Deadskins just continue to make very poor personnel decisions - much to my delight! ;)

These training camp cuts are going to get very interesting. One teams rubbish is another teams treasure....

I guess Griffin may go down as another NFL flash in the pan--unfortunate, because when he was 100% before his last knee injury, he looked like he was bound for stardom. Of course, the shelf life for running QBs doesn't seem to be very long anyway. It brings to mind for me, Colin Kaepernick and how he will continue to develop over the course of his career.

Amen KB! Woot! Woot! Justice prevails. As I had a hunch it would eventually...the numbers and the science just weren't there to warrant a suspension.

All the New England/Tom Brady-haters can go suck it.

Amen KB! Woot! Woot! Justice prevails. As I had a hunch it would eventually...the numbers and the science just weren't there to warrant a suspension.

All the New England/Tom Brady-haters can go suck it.

+1,000,000 !!

As a Pats and Brady fan, I just want to say

ENOUGH.  

Stop it,  BOTH OF YOU.  This is pathetic and embarrassing.  Reach a settlement.  Be a man, Brady, with honor like Kraft was ("I don't agree with this ruling, but will abide by it").  Say "the buck stops here.  The equipment guys knew I liked low inflated balls, and they gave them to me thinking that would be good.  I had no knowledge of it, but they were doing it to make me happy, so I accept part of the blame".   And Goodell, same thing, make a compromise so you both save some face but we get on with business.

First, I see the site is completely rebuilt.  It looks good.  On this subject, how is it that an outside court is allowed any jurisdiction in the matter of sports?  It makes no sense at all.  There is no justice here because Brady lied.  Was caught lying, is a liar and will go down as a liar.  Our front 4 is going to make his life more miserable than any judge.  Bills, Eagles, and maybe Rams are teams on the rise.  I know that we are.  Rex Ryan has inherited one talented team.  He had best not mess it up.  I was about 50/50 on the QB but would have screamed if they picked Cassel who I hear will be released?  EJ is the backup as far as I know and I wanted him to start.  I see the confidence he has.  But so too does this other guy.  When we have all the first unit guys out there we can beat anyone.  I am wondering if Rex Ryan is playing games with this McCoy injury?  If he comes through the tunnel 100% then never believe anything Ryan says again.  He likes to play games.  He did in NY>  I am sure Fitz is ready to try and beat us. Their Super Bowl no doubt.

Archived