2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Believe it or not, about an hour or so into the game, we lost power... for about 3 hours.. After all it was raining.  I swear a squirrel farts on a power line up here and they shut off the power. I'm kidding, they're great,  but it was pretty frustrating. I did see 2 of Gronkowski's 3 td's though. 

Just moved from Sacramento down to La Habra on the north edge of Orange County. Really hope i can find a place that shows the Raiders opener tomorrow.  Aldon Smith is expected to have around 20 snaps of playing time. I don't know how much to expect from him considering he was signed just yesterday. The even bigger questions are, will he stay out of trouble? And will the NFL suspend him any further?

There's usually always a surprise team come playoff time, and I'm thinking the Rams or Vikings could be it in the NFC.  Bridgewater learned quickly last year, and if Peterson comes back strong, their offense is going to score some points.  If the Rams take another step up, they can fill a void in their division.

I'm ready for some football !!

I've joined the ranks of opening an offshore gaming account.

It certainly adds some spice to the games.

I use 5 dimes now because Bet Us has had some issues with deposits.  But I have made withdrawals from both with no problems.   You can bet as little as a one dollar parlay on 5 dimes.  There is a ton available.   Football, baseball, soccer and any sport worldwide that is going on.  Today I have Miami and Baltimore on one parlay and have Baltimore on another one with the points, I think with Atalnta also.  I had the Bills but took the Steelers with the points but it did not work out because I took it far in advance, believing that justice would hold up.  Brady got to play and that all went to hell.  Pittsburgh has no defense like they use to.  But they still have a good offense.   If we can do to Indy what we did to Green Bay on defense we should get it done.  I do not see Indy stopping our running game. If we can get pressure on Luck it might be a long day for him.  I do believe we have the best front four.  Dareus now has nothing to whine about. Has his big contract so will be ready to kill

I'm torn between what game to watch at 4pm--Ravens/Broncos or Lions/Chargers...

Oh yeah, Sunday ticket is free today for anyone that has either Direct TV or Time Warner and likely Comcast and Fios.  I have Miami and Baltimore.   And Baltmore, Atlanta and GB-6 in parlays.  Need Ravens to expose Denver

most people think that Cleveland is the worst team in football.  Tons of love for the Jets in this game.  I am still not convinced.  Johnny Football might play well and surprise some?  My two teamer that I love is Miami and Baltimore.  I think the Ravens will spank Denver.  We will see.  And I think the Bill's win if they get to Luck.  

I saw DeSean go down with a hammy vs your fins, Paul.  What's up with that Dolphins offense?  

Buffalo's defense is pretty stout right now.

Rams are working the Seahawks.  Controlling the line of scrimmage on both sides...10-7 St. Louis

The Fins offense is looking pretty putrid right now--can't run the ball, can't connect on any deep passes down the field.

I was thinking, the Rams might be one of those surprise teams this year--of course, still a lot of game left to be played, but I can't help but wonder if the Hawks may still be stinging from that epic Super Bowl blunder...

I think I also had the Texans today--not looking good so far....

Archived