2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Looking ahead a bit, I'm not sure who to pick in that Thursday tilt between Denver and KC. Something tells me that the Chiefs may not be as good as they looked today, but on the flipside, the Denver offense under performed big time--I'm sure a lot of that is a credit to the Ravens D, but still, the Denver offense may be a liability this season, I'm not sure....

Displaying their infinite wisdom, the network who has secured the rights to telecast NFL games live into Australia can only show random games until next week.

That means we won't get Monday Night Football tomorrow.

Hopefully Hayne will get a start, it seems a bit strange if not mean spirited, that the 49ers flew his family over for the game that he wouldn't run on at some time?

In the NRL the teams are named every Wednesday including players and referees etc.

Anyway I'll be following the game online and looking for updates here.

Go the NINERS!

How do Giants fuck this up?  I would not want to be in their practice this week!  Coughlin has to get 7 on that drive and the D was good all night.  Still, Dallas was exposed a bit.  I doubt their coaçh is celebrating this miracle very much.  He has to have big concerns.  I got fucked on the contest.  Deserved a better fate.  But I won my parlay as I took the 7.  Go Bills!!!

Nice way to wrap up the weekend, last night.  Cowboys played terribly for the most part, as you all saw.  Dez is out 4-6 weeks with a broken bone in his foot.  Randy Gregory was injured too, hoping it's just an ankle injury and not tendon/ligament damage.

Onto to Philly next week...

Nice way to wrap up the weekend, last night.  Cowboys played terribly for the most part, as you all saw.  Dez is out 4-6 weeks with a broken bone in his foot.  Randy Gregory was injured too, hoping it's just an ankle injury and not tendon/ligament damage.

I think the Eagles have their hands full in Atlanta tonight.  I just think it may take them time to get in sync.  So i like Atlanta and Minnesota tonight.  Next week the Eagles should be plenty ready for Dallas.  And we had better be plenty ready for NE.  Vegas likes our chances as we are now a Pick -110.  We opened at Pick +100.  So Buffalo took the early money.  It will be a mad house at the Ralph.  I had forgotten that Fitzpatirck is now the Jets QB.  That will make the game vs Jest even more of a circus.

The Cowboys will need a bit better of a running game than what they had last night, especially with the news about Dez. I forget the exact number, but I think the Boys threw 45 times and ran 23--not exactly the formula for success going forward for the boys.

I'm still wondering about the Seahawks, and a possible SuperBowl hangover--they travel to Green Bay next week; could be staring at 0-2 and if Carson Palmer can stay healthy for 16 games, I say watch out for those Cardinals....

Archived