2015 NFL Thread

Walter

The Cowboys will need a bit better of a running game than what they had last night, especially with the news about Dez. I forget the exact number, but I think the Boys threw 45 times and ran 23--not exactly the formula for success going forward for the boys.

I'm still wondering about the Seahawks, and a possible SuperBowl hangover--they travel to Green Bay next week; could be staring at 0-2 and if Carson Palmer can stay healthy for 16 games, I say watch out for those Cardinals....

The two teams playing tonight could be a preview of the title game.  The Eagles I believe will be there.  Atlanta?  Maybe.  My sleeper team is still the Rams in the NFC.  Seattle should bounce back and I like them to win at Green Bay.  We need to make Brady run for his life with a healthy Dareus now in the lineup./  So do you think Miami's offense has problems or do you think Washington is far better than advertised on defense?

After yesterday, I would say the offense just stunk. It was a big special teams return that won the game for us yesterday--Week 2 should be very telling, as we play in Jacksonville. A game the Fins should dominate, but somehow I get the feeling the Fins will make things more interesting than they should be....

After yesterday, I would say the offense just stunk. It was a big special teams return that one the game for us yesterday--Week 2 should be very telling, as we play in Jacksonville. A game the Fins should dominate, but somehow I get the feeling the Fins will make things more interesting than they should be....

You just cannot take any teams for granted.  Jacksonville, I am sure is likely a bit improved.  The team I am going to keep an eye on is Tennessee.  Marriotta fucking went ape on Tampa in Tampa, a place that usually is tough to win at and they usually have a defense.  So either Tampa has no defense or Marriotta is to be feared.  The Bears put up a fight vs Green Bay but that is an old rivalry too.  I say Seattle will expose Green Bay and put an ass whipping on them.  Tonight is interesting.  I believe Atlanta is more of an experienced team and the Eagles are going to be great very soon, but it may take them a week or two to get their act together.  Maybe Bradford, who I wanted, will prove me wrong and they may beat Atlanta in a shootout.  I cannot see them stopping the falcons

The only thing I would say about the Titans is that you have to take into account who they were playing--Tampa may be a team that has the 0-16 stink about them. And next week, the Titans play the Browns, another team that will be in the cellar.

I picked the Eagles tonight, but I'm not 100% confident in that pick. I wonder if Adrian Peterson will run wild tonight?

The only thing I would say about the Titans is that you have to take into account who they were playing--Tampa may be a team that has the 0-16 stink about them. And next week, the Titans play the Browns, another team that will be in the cellar.

I picked the Eagles tonight, but I'm not 100% confident in that pick. I wonder if Adrian Peterson will run wild tonight?

But rather shocking that Tennessee are 1 pt dogs to Cleveland?  In the Dog Pound.  Big deal.  Anyone hear that crock of shit Romo just spit out?  They got sooooooo lucky to win that game. Blessed.  Very interesting games tonight.  Want to see the Eagles and Bradford and the Vikes with Peterson, after they boo him off the field.  Wonder how the Falcons will come out?  Can they play good defense with Wade gone?  If so, they can be plenty tough

OMG, Coughlin gave orders for the Giants not to score on first or second down.  Fucking Pete Carrol all over again

^^ Yeah, I think someone brought up the point earlier--all the G-Men had to do was probably run the ball on 3rd and 4th down, and even if they didn't score, the 2 runs probably would have taken another 40 or so seconds off the clock, not giving the Boys or Tony Romo much time to pull that miracle out of their ass. 

I didn't expect such a colossal brainfart by vets like Coughlin and Eli--but for the sake of my picks, I'll take it....

Pretty bad that Giants coach Coughlin thinks he can't trust his defense to hold a 10 point lead, with less than 2 minutes left. They did give up a lot of yards, and the Cowboys last 2 drives looked easy. But his defense also made some big turnovers throughout the game, leading to most of the Giant' points. A close loss would have actually been a confidence builder for them, but not the way this one finished. 

Pretty bad that Giants coach Coughlin thinks he can't trust his defense to hold a 10 point lead, with less than 2 minutes left. They did give up a lot of yards, and the Cowboys last 2 drives looked easy. But his defense also made some big turnovers throughout the game, leading to most of the Giant' points. A close loss would have actually been a confidence builder for them, but not the way this one finished. 

It has been said time and time again and maybe someone should have reminded the Giants Defensive Coordinator: The only thing the "prevent defense" does is prevent you from winning.

Poor zepscoda must have been tearing his hair out at the end of the game last night.

The Giants certainly had everything go their way until the clock mismanagement and Romo's 28th 4th quarter comeback since '06.  

Dez is out 4-6 weeks and Gregory 4 weeks with their respective injuries.  Next man up!

It has been said time and time again and maybe someone should have reminded the Giants Defensive Coordinator: The only thing the "prevent defense" does is prevent you from winning.

Poor zepscoda must have been tearing his hair out at the end of the game last night.

It was tough walking out of that building in a Giants jersey... I'm still in disbelief. Now im reading that Eli told Jennings not to score a TD, Mr 85 million dollars thought the Cowboys only had 1 time out remaining.... WTF:blink:

As Atlanta was marching down the field to score again, I was about to leave a message that the Eagles look like pure shit so far, but a big endzone interception just happened. Murray off to a real rough start, I'm guessing that pleases Walter....

You know it brotha!  Love that Philthadelpia is looking like shite tonight.  Hope Andy wins that pick over jb and I for sure!!!

You know it brotha!  Love that Philthadelpia is looking like shite tonight.  Hope Andy wins that pick over jb and I for sure!!!

Well these games are sixty minutes.  And my money is on Atlanta.  So that means Philly is going to come back and they are.  Wake up Ryan you slimy piece of shit!  Have Vikes later.  

Well these games are sixty minutes.  And my money is on Atlanta.  So that means Philly is going to come back and they are.  Wake up Ryan you slimy piece of shit!  Have Vikes later.  

I took the first half "under" 28 points. Good to score some dinero on a Monday night.

Archived