2015 NFL Thread

Walter

They'd better!  Jacksonville looked horrible last week.  

The Cowboys traded with the Raiders, receiving WR Brice Butler and a 6th round pick for the Cowboys 5th round pick next year.  It's all conditional on Butler being on the 53 man roster for at least 6 weeks.  They needed the depth at WR to help compensate for the loss of Dez for 4-6 weeks.

About their running back production Paul was referring to....the three backs totaled more than 200 yards combined.  Not too shabby, even with playing from behind for most of the game.

Bills vs NE is the game of the week no doubt.  A lot of trash talking.  Hoping our D takes them down\\

Thatta boy Paul and Jabe, having the sense to know things are now different on 1 Bills drive.  Bongman needs some more schooling. He picks against Detroit every week when they are a good team and the Vikings were pathetic in game one.  The Lions are good even though they lost that pass rusher to the Fish.  Buffalo is not going to be pushed around any more.  Take it to the bank

My problem with the Lions is their defense.  Not only is Suh gone, but Fairley too.  We got Ngata, but he looks way out of shape.  His back-up is hurt too.  LB Levy is out, and we're soft in the middle.  CB Mathis is 35, and it showed.  Same with LB Tulloch...long in the tooth.  In short, there's a lot more problems on this defense right now than Suh being gone.  Plus, it's 'the road show'.  I have no trust until they prove different.  Peterson comes alive this week.

Bills and Patriots is a toss-up.  I got heads.

My problem with the Lions is their defense.  Not only is Suh gone, but Fairley too.  We got Ngata, but he looks way out of shape.  His back-up is hurt too.  LB Levy is out, and we're soft in the middle.  CB Mathis is 35, and it showed.  Same with LB Tulloch...long in the tooth.  In short, there's a lot more problems on this defense right now than Suh being gone.  Plus, it's 'the road show'.  I have no trust until they prove different.  Peterson comes alive this week.

Bills and Patriots is a toss-up.  I got heads.

I am not convinced.  That game at SF was a joke. The Lions have Stafford and I will take him over Bridgewater any day.  Still I will admit its close to a toss up. With the injuries Green Bay has, this is the time for one of those teams to step up and make a move on Green Bay.  I like the Seahawks to beat them.  This game in Buffalo i wish I had bought a bunch of tickets for when I could have.  They are now worth a bunch of money.  Secondary markets like Stub Hub are getting high prices for this game.  If you are scalping tickets you can name  your price on this one.  I am hoping the refs let them play and do not constantly help New England.  That is my fear.  Them calling everything on us.  I do not like the way refs have taken over this game.  People are sick of refs deciding games.  I am betting Brady will not see pressure from a front four more than this week and on the Monday night game in New England later when we play them up there.  Our front 4 has to make his life miserable.  Throw him off.  And hammer Gronkowski off the line.  If we play like we did against the Colts we could smash them.  I do not think their defense is a top rated unit and a friend of mine that is a New England fan says as much and is scared to death of this game. No matter what happens I wonder if Rex and Belecheck will shake hands at the end?  Its hard to imagine.  Go Bills!!!!!!

I am betting Brady will not see pressure from a front four more than this week and on the Monday night game in New England later when we play them up there.  Our front 4 has to make his life miserable.  Throw him off.  And hammer Gronkowski off the line.  

That's how the Giants were able to hold them off, and it sure seems like a no brainer - if you have the right personnel. Gronkowski did have a leg issue he was playing through in 2011, but was still getting plenty of throws in the previous playoff games against the AFC.

That Broncos/Chiefs game had quite a finish. Some Giants fans are saying it redeemed them - in that Peyton is Eli's brother, and the comeback of 2 scores happened much quicker than what the Cowboys did to them. But anything can happen on the field, fumbles are not always because someone did something stupid - like, say "let's NOT score", and go up 10 points with less than 2 minutes to go.

LET'S GO BUFF A LO!!!!!!   In my hospital bed and leaving tomorrow to see my boys kick ass!!!!!!??

Honestly, if my Broncos don't make it to the Super Bowl, the next team that I do want in it are the Bills. I feel so bad for Buffalo! They went to the Super Bowl FOUR YEARS IN A ROW during the 90's and lost every single time.

LET'S GO BUFF A LO!!!!!!   In my hospital bed and leaving tomorrow to see my boys kick ass!!!!!!??

what are you in the hospital for, Rick?  Hope for a speedy recovery for you buddy!  Can you wager from in there?  

Archived