2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Back surgery and leave today.  Bets in already.  Buffalo,  Arizona, St Louis,  Seattle, Tenn

Hope you feel better soon!!  

We're off to Raven's Stadium today.  Not for a game, but for a work event that my sister's employer is having.  Hoping for a backstage tour!

Back surgery and leave today.  Bets in already.  Buffalo,  Arizona, St Louis,  Seattle, Tenn

Good luck Rick. Hope you are able to see the game! Get well soon.

I don't have all the details, but I believe the crew on NFL Network is saying that Dez Bryant may now be out for 10-12 weeks....

I heard a doctor in Arizona who is well-versed in NFL injuries say Dez probably will miss the rest of the season with that type of injury.

A lot of big games!  Bills vs Pats,  Eagles vs Cowboys are the two biggest IMO

Add Seahawks @ Green Bay to that list.

Hope you feel better soon!!  

We're off to Raven's Stadium today.  Not for a game, but for a work event that my sister's employer is having.  Hoping for a backstage tour!

The Ravens will be feasting on Raiders at Oakland today, so enjoy your stadium tour, ebk!

Rob Ryan has to be the most overrated defensive coordinator in the game today. His defenses always seem to get torched. The Saints got burned last week at Arizona, which is somewhat excusable. But losing at home to Tampa Bay and the rookie QB Winston? That is inexcusable.

Taters are beating the Lambs 17-3! That is not a misprint.

I've said this before, but if Carson Palmer can stay upright for the whole season, I believe the Cards may be the team to beat in the NFC. Of course, their first 2 opponents of the season have been the Saints and Bears, so maybe I shouldn't get too carried away, this early in the season....

^^^Yeah, beating Saints and Bears is one thing...beating Packers and Seahawks another. But they appear to be getting stronger...as long as Carson stays upright, as you said.

With Seahawks and Rams in their division, it will be a dogfight.

Every fucking play they flag the Bills and several were NO CALLS!!! Rigged fucking shit!  Dead serious.  NE cheats.   Refs paid off.  One call was interference and their guy slipped and fell on his own.  And after a 28 yd gain by our new back they said the TE wa off the line!!!!  It was totally fucking LEGAL!!  NFL sucks!

Every fucking play they flag the Bills and several were NO CALLS!!! Rigged fucking shit!  Dead serious.  NE cheats.   Refs paid off.  One call was interference and their guy slipped and fell on his own.  And after a 28 yd gain by our new back they said the TE wa off the line!!!!  It was totally fucking LEGAL!!  NFL sucks!

If you don't calm down I'm going to have the nurse give you a sedative. :P

Steelers putting a hurt on the 49ers. Haven't seen much of Jarryd Hayne in this game. 

The Bears are who we thought they were...Cardinals cruising 42-23.

Patriots are still the Kings of the AFC East. Is Buffalo thinking of making a QB change? Looked like they had the backup warming up.

Archived