2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Redskins one hard team to figure out.  How did they beat the Rams?  How did the Rams let those shit bags win?

As I said before, the Rams were emotionally and physically flat after the high of beating their division rival Seattle in the overtime opener. Instead of stacking the box and daring Kirk Cousins to beat them with his arm, the Rams let Washington run the ball and control the clock. Add the fact that St. Louis is another artificial turf dome team that doesn't play as well on natural grass, and you have a recipe for an upset.

As I said before, the Rams were emotionally and physically flat after the high of beating their division rival Seattle in the overtime opener. Instead of stacking the box and daring Kirk Cousins to beat them with his arm, the Rams let Washington run the ball and control the clock. Add the fact that St. Louis is another artificial turf dome team that doesn't play as well on natural grass, and you have a recipe for an upset.

Spot on take.  I agree totally

Lots of love for San Diego today by many expert analysts.  Many are picking the Jets but I just cannot see the Eagles losing this game.   

Breeze is out.   NO is in big trouble.  Hoping and fully expecting my Bills D to come alive and bury the Fish. I think the Eagles will hand the Jets their ass's

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Scored a four game first half parlay thanks to your Bills and the Cardinals.Drinks on me!

Good to know. I just need to seal this deal.  I think its going to happen.  But they are going to try and make it a fight. We should have just faked that handoff and had T Rod roll around the end and it would have been easy first.  Now we have to punt it deep

Raiders continue to exercise their demons. Won 2 in a row, won a game on the road with a "10 am" start, got some sacks in. Cooper with a second consecutive 100 yd+ game. Carr looks solid. 

Defense is still frustrating and very, very under-talented.

Cooper was hell on wheels at Alabama. Some talking heads around here say he has more talent than Julio Jones.
Carr will only improve over time. Looking forward to the Raider's near future.

Raiders continue to exercise their demons. Won 2 in a row, won a game on the road with a "10 am" start, got some sacks in. Cooper with a second consecutive 100 yd+ game. Carr looks solid. 

Defense is still frustrating and very, very under-talented.

I suspect they are vastly improved. Only one way to go but lets see them beat a real team.  Someone get me some smelling salts.   Just when I say that Miami gets a LUCKY AS HELL td

:redcard: Come on, redrum. I know you're a 49er fan and hate the Seahawks but can't we leave Hitler out of a sports thread?

I know. Silly of me.

But a disgusting game in Arizona today. The Niners should have just forfeited the second half. Tomsula will be NFL (not for long) at this rate.

Hey Walter, I could not get the Dallas game here.  Did Cassel play?  Did he play well if he did?  I know you guys lost the game and without Romo I expected that might be the case.   But  i was wondering if they went to Cassel at any point in the game?  My condolences Paul.  I did not expect this game to be like this

Hey Walter, I could not get the Dallas game here.  Did Cassel play?  Did he play well if he did?  I know you guys lost the game and without Romo I expected that might be the case.   But  i was wondering if they went to Cassel at any point in the game?  My condolences Paul.  I did not expect this game to be like this

nope.  Running game was destroying Atlanta, so it was decided to have Weeden start throwing the ball around.  Turnovers followed.  Defense tired.  Falcons won.  End of story.  Cassel wasn't even dressed, btw.

nope.  Running game was destroying Atlanta, so it was decided to have Weeden start throwing the ball around.  Turnovers followed.  Defense tired.  Falcons won.  End of story.  Cassel wasn't even dressed, btw.

Confused as to why they picked him up and surrendered two picks though they are low ones?  I give you credit for coming on like I did a week ago when I was completely disgusted after that game.  Its like night and day from one week to the next.  In this game you are as good as the last game you played.  Nobody remembers the good things you did.  But you guys have a very good excuse.  Ours was that our team has not played together long enough as a unit to beat New England YET.   The key word is YET.  They will get better and better and your team will be fine as long as Romo can come back.  The Eagles are going to get better too.  Its a strange start.  I knew the Jets were far over rated.  But they do have two great corners.  You must beat them running the ball and that has always been tough.  We get an old foe next week.  The Bills are early 6 point favorites vs the G men.  Sorry it was so bad Paul, truly.  I hope you guys can muster up enough to beat the Jets in England.  I fear if they play bad in that game your coach is on thin ice.Putting EJ in was a smart move by Rex.  And even though he handed the ball off for that long TD run he was a part of it.  He is a team guy and I doubt Cassel wanted anything to do with that

Cooper was hell on wheels at Alabama. Some talking heads around here say he has more talent than Julio Jones.Carr will only improve over time. Looking forward to the Raider's near future.

Seems to be current the national consensus on Cooper, eh? We have high hopes. It has been too long since we've had a legit receiver. And his attitude is spot on. Del Rio has the young guys in the right mindset.

My best case scenario for this team still stands at 8 - 8.