2015 NFL Thread

Walter

How about dem Raiders? Should be 3-1 if things break right after this Sunday--how many people had that before the season started....

Agree.  And then maybe 3-11?  Schedule in their favor early.  But they are no lock.  Hey Jabe!  you pick the Bills every week and now they are favored and you pick the Giants?  I do not get you.

Agree.  And then maybe 3-11?  Schedule in their favor early.  But they are no lock.  Hey Jabe!  you pick the Bills every week and now they are favored and you pick the Giants?  I do not get you.

I want the Bills to win, but I just feel that Manning voodoo will affect the Bills.
I also went against a couple of others who are favored that I want to win which I believe are ripe to fall. I may be lucky to go 4-11 this week like two weeks ago.

I want the Bills to win, but I just feel that Manning voodoo will affect the Bills.I also went against a couple of others who are favored that I want to win which I believe are ripe to fall. I may be lucky to go 4-11 this week like two weeks ago.

What does Manning have on us?  He never sees us?  I say our defense will be all over him

As a fellow NY-er, I know your team well. Here are the names of the Bill's DB's: Toast, Toasty, Toasted, and Most Toast.

Write that down, Corny!

Where's Melba?

I am going with the New York team...i.e. the only team that plays in New York: Buffalo. Those other two carpetbaggers (Gints and Jets) play in New Jersey.

^ Strider, standard channels' TV coverage around here has always been Giants and Jets, and I've never met a Bill's fan on Long Island. Besides, those teams typically show a "NY" before their names. I've never heard of a "NY Bills". Props to making wings the tops, though...

Great game going on tonight. Steve Smith's grabbing his back is worrisome, if he wants to get back in the game so badly.

How about dem Raiders? Should be 3-1 if things break right after this Sunday--how many people had that before the season started....

They really should be 3-1. This has been a problem over the Dark Times we've experienced since our Super Bowl appearance, the lack of winning games we really shouldn't be losing. We sort of exercised that demon against Cleveland, but this is an even worse team. Granted this is the second consecutive road game, and the Raiders have lacked the ability to win many of those, let alone string 3 victories in a row. 

Coming home against Denver will feel a lot better if we are 3-1. 

^ Strider, standard channels' TV coverage around here has always been Giants and Jets, and I've never met a Bill's fan on Long Island. Besides, those teams typically show a "NY" before their names. I've never heard of a "NY Bills". Props to making wings the tops, though...

Great game going on tonight. Steve Smith's grabbing his back is worrisome, if he wants to get back in the game so badly.

Just jerking your chain. I know all about the history of the two metropolitan New York teams. Just think it's a shame they can't actually play in the city for which they're named. The Jets should've moved back to Shea, or a new football stadium built next to Shea, years ago.

Good to start off the week with a W--tight game last night, but do those 2 teams play any other type of game....

I have the Ravens on 3 parlays.  So I am relieved they won.  One I have them with the Jets.  My buddy thinks Miami will win?  I just do not see it.  The Jets secondary is their worst nightmare and the Miami offense has been non existent.  I understand that they were supposed to be good and better than the Jets.  But they have to prove it to me and I just see this coach getting the axe along with the Lions coach hopefully.  But Vegas is giving Miami more respect than I am

9:30 am game tomorrow, over there. I now see this is nothing but a grab for more revenue, with the early, early game viewership. Disgraceful. We already get 3 game times, and that's plenty enough football for one day. Probably see less dads at the park with their family, like I usually do before game time, when I walk the dog. I won't be tuning in.

350 rolls of toilet paper shipped over, for the Jet's asses alone. British t.p. is evidently notorious for being very thin. If they do get a team someday, I vote they be named the London Brownfingers. 

^ Yep. But it was known from the start, the level of the players would not be any where near the NFL. Not sure what contracts or conditioning that offered, either. In an expansion of the NFL, outside the U.S., they would have to commit to acquiring an NFL ready team or players - and that means paying and offering perks. They better start with decent t.p....

Almost forgot, this damn London game starts in about 28 minutes--I really don't know what to expect; the Fins just look like an uninspired bunch of bums, so it would not surprise me at all if the Jets took their lunch money today, and if so, hopefully Joe Philbin's pink slip will be waiting on him when they get back to the states...

<_<

Almost forgot, this damn London game starts in about 28 minutes--I really don't know what to expect; the Fins just look like an uninspired bunch of bums, so it would not surprise me at all if the Jets took their lunch money today, and if so, hopefully Joe Philbin's pink slip will be waiting on him when they get back to the states...

<_<

It sure looks that way right now Paul.  This may be a long year for the Dolphins.  7-0 and the Jets are threatening again.   I can cash out a parlay with Baltimore and have Jets on another with Bills and Eagles

10-0 right now--who had the Jets as possibly the 2nd best team in the AFC East this year? I sure as hell did not--but, the Bills play the G-Men later, so I'll see how that game goes before praising the Jets too much; the Fins right now look like they could be beat by an Arena League squad....

Archived