2015 NFL Thread

Walter

^ Oh, yes - thanks to the Redskins for beating the Eagles, too! Now I must go take a nice dog walk down to the Cowboys fan up the street, and see if he's sipping Johnny Walker in prep for his game tonight. Very relaxing day! 

OK.  We are going to take your bitch ass's apart!!!!  Fucking write it down!!  Ha.  I do feel we have the better team.  And so does Vegas as the line is 7 last I checked.  We can win this game with or without McCoy.  And certainly without Sammy.  Our defense is going to make Eli's life hell. You are not by any means the only Giants fan I know.  Plenty around here too.  One I will be calling soon to talk some shit to.  :lol:

Sorry we don't have any bitch ass to spread for you - just solid line play and MVP QB. Hope your parlays all came through, I wouldn't want to hear you're living on Ramen noodles next week.

Sorry we don't have any bitch ass to spread for you - just solid line play and MVP QB. Hope your parlays all came through, I wouldn't want to hear you're living on Ramen noodles next week.

As has been pointed out in many threads before, he gets real quiet when things don't go as planned... :lol: 

Your Giants could easily be 4-0.  Crazy day today....  Good wins for the Rams :blink:  the Redskins :blink: :blink: and the Bears :blink: :blink: :blink: 

GO COWBOYS!!!!!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: 

Yes, Brees is going tonight.  If the Cowboys play it smart they should do well.  They need to get a better pass rush going against NO though.  Hardy and Rolondo come back...next week.  Gotta get it to 3-1 tonight before NE comes to town next, then the bye week.

Strider, if you saw the two TDs that we scored that were called back you would not believe how fucking criminal these refs are!!!  I mean, they totally fucked us on both of those TDs.   On the one TyRod ran for, they made a call that the Fox announcers said they see all the time and its not called.  They did not take a full swing at the refs but they did not need to.  It was said clear enough and shown on replay.  You cannot overcome poor officiating.  We did miss McCoy and Watkins but we would have still won if they did not FUCK US ON THOSE DUMB ASS CALLS.  I did not see any of the Raiders game.  Cleveland and Minnesota both came through for me with the points and I had them with the Eagles game under and Jets.  The Eagles stuck it up my ass but good with that TD the DEADSKINS scored with 4 ticks left.  They still suck cock and will go no where just like your shitbag Raiders

I've got a bad feeling the Pats will run the table again during the regular season. And this might be a better Sunday Night game than I originally thought. Cowboys got to make some plays on offense....

I took a small parlay.  Saints, under, and Seattle/Det over.  

Somewhere pottedplant is looking down and smiling. 

Damn Dallas. Walter, I thought your Boys would be able to hold it together during Romo's absence and be no worse than .500. Now I am not so sure...especially with New England up next.

Oh shit, I see Da Bears are up 2 points with about zero time left on the clock--The Raiders, another team not ready for primetime...

Understatement of the day. I had a feeling about this road game, which is why I tempered my enthusiasm after the Raiders won the last two weeks. The defense really needs help.

Strider, if you saw the two TDs that we scored that were called back you would not believe how fucking criminal these refs are!!!  I mean, they totally fucked us on both of those TDs.   On the one TyRod ran for, they made a call that the Fox announcers said they see all the time and its not called.  They did not take a full swing at the refs but they did not need to.  It was said clear enough and shown on replay.  You cannot overcome poor officiating.  We did miss McCoy and Watkins but we would have still won if they did not FUCK US ON THOSE DUMB ASS CALLS.  I did not see any of the Raiders game.  Cleveland and Minnesota both came through for me with the points and I had them with the Eagles game under and Jets.  The Eagles stuck it up my ass but good with that TD the DEADSKINS scored with 4 ticks left.  They still suck cock and will go no where just like your shitbag Raiders

Calm down dude.  You did the same thing on the Baseball topic and that was to blame the umpires and everyone else just because your Orioles lost half the game they played.  According to you, the Orioles were going to "murder" the American League East teams and win the 2015 World Series.  Well, guess what?  The orioles are going to be watching the 2015 Post-Season from their own living rooms.  At your advanced age, you might want to lighten up and realize that just because you like a certain team does not mean guaranteed success for that team.  I already know that I am not even 45 years old yet.  You can blame everyone you want when your team loses, but it is ultimately your team that loses the game. 

Even the Saint Louis Rams won the game over the undefeated Cardinals (how ironic is that)?

Peace!!!

Calm down dude.  You did the same thing on the Baseball topic and that was to blame the umpires and everyone else just because your Orioles lost half the game they played.  According to you, the Orioles were going to "murder" the American League East teams and win the 2015 World Series.  Well, guess what?  The orioles are going to be watching the 2015 Post-Season from their own living rooms.  At your advanced age, you might want to lighten up and realize that just because you like a certain team does not mean guaranteed success for that team.  I already know that I am not even 45 years old yet.  You can blame everyone you want when your team loses, but it is ultimately your team that loses the game. 

Even the Saint Louis Rams won the game over the undefeated Cardinals (how ironic is that)?

Peace!!!

I never said they would win the Series.   Never.  The officiating in that game was a joke.  Doubt you saw it.  FYI the Rams have always been my second favorite team since they were in LA.  So why bring them up?

Things did not work out this year but Baltimore has a very good team.  Look what they just did to the Yankees.  Swept them.   500 season is not acceptable and its due to pitching for sure.  I am hoping they do the right thing and keep guys like Davis and Wieters but from what I am reading it does not sound good.  I just do not understand how they can allow them to walk?

Well, Sean, I don't have anything bad to say about last night's performance.  I mean when we're down so many top players, it was almost a miracle to take that game to OT.  Brees and the Saints made no mistakes last night, played almost a flawless game and we still almost won on the road.   Could Dallas have played better, sure - but Weeden didn't do anything to lose the game and the defense just couldn't get the pressure they needed on the qb in the 2nd half.  We lost Sean Lee early to a concussion, then lost Dunbar to a knee injury, Witten is playing with two sprained knees and a sprained ankle, Romo out, Dez out, the list goes on and on.  No excuses.  Still tied for the NFC East lead and win with a 2-0 divisional record.  We will lose to the Pats this week, I believe.  Then we have the Giants after the bye week - which is obviously a must win and will keep us in it still.  No doom and gloom from me.  Besides, Harvick won at Dover yesterday so I'm on Cloud 9!!!!  :) 

The NFC East looks very interesting now--all of a sudden, the G-Men look to be in the driver's seat, while I'm wondering if the Cowboys will win a game in Romo's absence. Certainly it won't be happening next week when Brady and Belichick come to Jerry-World...

Rex Ryan and Western NY has plenty to bitch about after those two TD's were called back for no good reason.  Terry Pegula needs to send the tapes to the league office.  Its just bullshit that they stole this game from us.  A perfect TD pass to Clay called back and a 28 yd run by Ty Rod for a TD called back for no good reason.  The announcer's questioned the penalties.  New England gets away with everything.  We get penalized when there is NO PENALTY THERE.    The league must stop these bastard refs from taking over the sport. How often do you watch a good play and then look for the flag on your screen?  Its horse shit. They are ruining the game. This did not happen in the 1970's.  You never saw flags on Every play like now.  Football is being ruined.  If you love flags every play this is for you.

Archived