2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Rex Ryan and Western NY has plenty to bitch about after those two TD's were called back for no good reason.  Terry Pegula needs to send the tapes to the league office.  Its just bullshit that they stole this game from us.  A perfect TD pass to Clay called back and a 28 yd run by Ty Rod for a TD called back for no good reason.  The announcer's questioned the penalties.  New England gets away with everything.  We get penalized when there is NO PENALTY THERE.    The league must stop these bastard refs from taking over the sport. How often do you watch a good play and then look for the flag on your screen?  Its horse shit. They are ruining the game. This did not happen in the 1970's.  You never saw flags on Every play like now.  Football is being ruined.  If you love flags every play this is for you.

:pwnd:       

they totally fucked us both...TyRod...FUCK US ...ASS CALLS. ..stuck it up my ass but good...suck cock...shitbag

If any of our forum friends from the U.K. are reading, this is what American Football is all about. We also felch the host of game parties at halftime.

So, if you are thinking of supporting future NFL games and teams in England, please be aware of the activities involved.

If any of our forum friends from the U.K. are reading, this is what American Football is all about. We also felch the host of game parties at halftime.

So, if you are thinking of supporting future NFL games and teams in England, please be aware of the activities involved.

You guys over there are smarter than us.  You stone the fucking refs like we should

Priceless! 

:hysterical:

Yep, the Lions take it in the ass again...but where was their offense for the first 58 minutes of the game ?  Just like the call in the playoffs, they should have never been in that situation.  They haven't scored a touchdown in 15 quarters....and who says they would have scored with the ball on the 1 ?

One thing is for sure...Russel Wilson won that game single-handidly.  His ability to move allowed Seattle to pull a rabbit out of his helmet on 3rd downs repeatedly.  The Seahawks offensive line is worse than the Lions....and that's saying something.  They're lucky to not be 0-4 themselves.

Yep, the Lions take it in the ass again...but where was their offense for the first 58 minutes of the game ?  Just like the call in the playoffs, they should have never been in that situation.  They haven't scored a touchdown in 15 quarters....and who says they would have scored with the ball on the 1 ?

One thing is for sure...Russel Wilson won that game single-handidly.  His ability to move allowed Seattle to pull a rabbit out of his helmet on 3rd downs repeatedly.  The Seahawks offensive line is worse than the Lions....and that's saying something.  They're lucky to not be 0-4 themselves.

How does it feel to get fucked by the refs Bonger?  It was pure shit.  I would have had a push on the Lions over 17 but they fucked me also.  Just like they fucked my Bills calling back two perfect TDs.  Assholes need to be stoned.  The English know how to fucking deal with bad refs

Lucky ass Seahawks.

Sucky ass 49ers.

Many people should be bothered by what is going on with these stupid fucking refs.  I mean, I saw right away the guy deliberately batted the ball out of the end zone and I knew it was illegal.  How the fuck do they miss that?  How?  And in the Bills game they call back two TDs that were good all day.  No penalties on those plays and I am telling you something is very wrong with the officiating.

Many people should be bothered by what is going on with these stupid fucking refs.  I mean, I saw right away the guy deliberately batted the ball out of the end zone and I knew it was illegal.  How the fuck do they miss that?  How?  And in the Bills game they call back two TDs that were good all day.  No penalties on those plays and I am telling you something is very wrong with the officiating.

They passed the buck on that Seahawks play. Nobody knows nuttin'.  Idiots.

Semi wild hair... had to plunk a little silver on Houston covering a -3 and points not exceeding 20-1/2 the first half.
It's the cheap beer...

Neither team's offense setting any land-speed records this season, plus the fact an 80-year old backup QB is playing for the Colts...I'd say that's a good bet, jabe! Good luck! :thumbsup:

Archived