2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Eli Manning certainly has his moments.

He completed a career-best 41 passes today (on 54 attempts, completion pct of 76%) and now has the most wins of any QB in franchise history.

Without Victor Cruz, and Beckham and Randle were out with injuries for much of the game. That's his #1, #2, #3 WR's.

It seems that the Giants did their best to give that game away last night but San Francisco was too futile to take the gift.

Oh, and San Francisco? The entire campus and alumni of the University of Michigan thanks you for being dickheads and getting rid of Jim Harbaugh! Way to go, 49ers! :slapface:

How can anyone stomach this farce of a game?  It sucks.  And the Dodgers are getting blown out.  No thanks.  Movies

Movies is exactly what I ended up doing, too, Rick. I had a pass to a premiere and when the football game got boring and the Dodgers behind 7-3, I thought to myself "no sense staying in tonight" and hit the theatre.

Movies is exactly what I ended up doing, too, Rick. I had a pass to a premiere and when the football game got boring and the Dodgers behind 7-3, I thought to myself "no sense staying in tonight" and hit the theatre.

Smart move.  I just stayed in .  Cincy visits the Bills Sunday.  Huge game.  

10 wins the last 2 weeks--I'm thinking Week 6 may not be that pretty. A lot of tough games to call, and a few stinkers on the schedule that could go either way--could be a bloodbath of epic proportions....

football-3861.gif

I am going to pick your Fish this week.  The bye may wake them up?  And the opponent.  As long as they do not let Marriotta have all day and I predict Suh is going to have his best day as a Dolphin and absolutely eat them up.  Washington to me is the toughest team to figure out.  They may beat the Jets?  I am picking them.  Every time I think they will get blown out they put up a fight?  How?   With what?  The Falcons should have handed them their ass's but did prevail as expected.  One strange team

I meant to add, if you saw the highlights of the Green Bay game the Rams gave them far more hell than you think.  They ran on them.  But turnovers killed their drives.  

I'm not sure about the Dolphins myself--the new interim coach may give them the kick in the ass they need or they might get blown out again. As I said before, a lot of tough matchups this week--so many of these games could be losses on all of our records. 

Paul, with the endless disarray of the Dolphins aren't you at least tempted to switch allegiances to Jacksonville?

^^ Heh, switching from the Dolphins to the Jags--I would liken that to a choice between the electric chair or the gas chamber, given the state of both teams.

But, to answer your question, no, the thought about switching never crossed my mind--you have to stick with your teams through the good and the bad. And on a somewhat unrelated note, more bad may be coming with the Heat and the approaching NBA Season--but I digress...

It seems that the Giants did their best to give that game away last night but San Francisco was too futile to take the gift.

Oh, and San Francisco? The entire campus and alumni of the University of Michigan thanks you for being dickheads and getting rid of Jim Harbaugh! Way to go, 49ers! :slapface:

And they shall dwell in the cellar for the rest of the season. But then again, maybe not.

So glad the Seahawks lost too. So glad Wilson has been getting sacked. Poor baby's not used to that rough treatment. :wacko:

Paul, with the endless disarray of the Dolphins aren't you at least tempted to switch allegiances to Jacksonville?

^^ Heh, switching from the Dolphins to the Jags--I would liken that to a choice between the electric chair or the gas chamber, given the state of both teams.

Yeah, c'mon, Strider.:D

Jags are going NOWHERE until they get a new owner.

Lot of QB troubles this season.

Romo, Big Ben, Luck, Josh McCown, Tyrod Taylor, and Blake Bortles getting injured.

Peyton Manning showing his age.

Houston and Dallas juggling starters.

Stafford doing his usual up and down routine.

Ah, and of course, we can't forget about Kaepernick.

Tyrod Taylor is OUT FOR THE BUFFALO BILLS.  OUT. AND FOR WEEKS IT APPEARS.  Enter EJ Manuel who I totally support and have confidence in.  Many will not share this opinion but when he beats the Bengals maybe then?  Tyrod has a sprained MCL?  I did not go to med school even though I have a first hand education on spinal issues.  Many Bills fans are in panic mode but I am not.  I like EJ and he had such a spectaular preseson he showed he can throw deep, run and he is durable.  He is also much smarter than many think. Its incredible how Tyrod finished that game in such pain and with this injury.  Freddie Jackson had an interview before the injury was disclosed.  He is happy for the bills start and says his advice vs Cincy is to run on them all day.  I am not quite so convinced.  So now the Bills must try and win with EJ

Archived