2015 NFL Thread

Walter

There is no moral line in the sand when it comes to the NFL, so I'm not gonna draw one. Do I want the guy to date my daughter? HELL NO! Do I want him to rush the qb for my team? HELL YES! A higher power can dole out the punishment for what he has done in his personal life. He will probably get a 4 game suspension by the league. The contract base salary for him is less than $800,000, with a ton of incentives that could take it as high as $13.1 mil.

Bills sign Charles Clay - 5 years, 34 million.....the craziest part is the first two years are a total of $24 million. That's top-5 receiver money. More than McCoy just received.... They have talent on paper, that's for sure - but how will it all mesh together? Still have two 3rd-rate quarterbacks. It will be interesting in the AFC East this season, that's for sure.

\

Cowboys have Greg Hardy visiting Valley Ranch for the 2nd day in a row, hoping to sign him without too much of a financial risk. Great pass rusher, with baggage.

WE ARE GONNA EAT LIGHTNING AND CRAP THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

You'd better, Rex has screwed up your salary cap numbers for years to come and you still don't have a viable qb! :lol:

Viable? I think that word is way out of line here. Cassel can play and he has never had this kind of talent around him. EVER!!!! We are going to take your ass's apart

Viable? I think that word is way out of line here. Cassel can play and he has never had this kind of talent around him. EVER!!!! We are going to take your ass's apart

Possible with Cassel, and I mean *LIGHTLY* on the POSSIBLE. Hell, anything is possible. TO me, Rex is still your biggest question mark.

The Buffalo Bills are getting alot of respect from the media as far as their overall team. But of course there is the major doubt at the QB position and one writer says they likely go with Cassel as they will figure he will not make as many mistakes. But he goes on to say Manuel is the guy he would give a chance to. I do not pretend to have the answers and I am not as fast to throw Manuel under the bus as most. He has shown ability, especially before that injury in Cleveland and then they had to get the team put together. He failed during that process but the situation now is far different. He now has alot of weapons at his disposal. Cassel has a chance to put his career back on track and I will once again use the Rich Gannon comparison. He can do what Gannon did. No doubt with this unit. Baltimore won a Super Bowl with a far worse offense. They did it with a pummeling defense and that is what Buffalo should have. They have the best front line in the NFL. Yes they lost Kiko in the big trade with the Eagles but the return was well worth it. Just ask any Eagles fan. I expect nothing less than the AFC East title back in Buffalo. Kick Ass!!!

The Buffalo Bills are getting alot of respect from the media as far as their overall team. But of course there is the major doubt at the QB position and one writer says they likely go with Cassel as they will figure he will not make as many mistakes. But he goes on to say Manuel is the guy he would give a chance to. I do not pretend to have the answers and I am not as fast to throw Manuel under the bus as most. He has shown ability, especially before that injury in Cleveland and then they had to get the team put together. He failed during that process but the situation now is far different. He now has alot of weapons at his disposal. Cassel has a chance to put his career back on track and I will once again use the Rich Gannon comparison. He can do what Gannon did. No doubt with this unit. Baltimore won a Super Bowl with a far worse offense. They did it with a pummeling defense and that is what Buffalo should have. They have the best front line in the NFL. Yes they lost Kiko in the big trade with the Eagles but the return was well worth it. Just ask any Eagles fan. I expect nothing less than the AFC East title back in Buffalo. Kick Ass!!!

Hopes springs eternal for our sports teams, or at least for yours. Baltimore in baseball, Buffalo in the NFL. As I've said before, if Cassell can have numbers comparable to what he did in '08 when I believe he completed about 64% of his passes and went for over 3000 yds, I think most Bills fans would sign up for that.

Whether that & solid defense would be enough to overtake the pesky New England Patriots is another issue--I wish you luck though...

Hopes springs eternal for our sports teams, or at least for yours. Baltimore in baseball, Buffalo in the NFL. As I've said before, if Cassell can have numbers comparable to what he did in '08 when I believe he completed about 64% of his passes and went for over 3000 yds, I think most Bills fans would sign up for that.

Whether that & solid defense would be enough to overtake the pesky New England Patriots is another issue--I wish you luck though...

Well I am sure you would rather see Buffalo win than those crooked Patsies. Kraft must be drinking heavily after a morning on the witness stand. Belechek it is rumored may be called but its not certain. Lets see how long his fucking nose grows as he spits out answers the fucking crook he is

jabe, Rolando re-signed with Dallas today, after receiving an offer from NE on Monday. He is facing a 4-game fine (not suspension) for a failed drug test. The Cowboys linebacker starters appear to be RoMac in the middle, Sean Lee on the weak side, and Hutchins on the strong side. If they can stay healthy, that's a strong crew. Along with an improved d-line, that should make the secondary look much better.

Now to find a running back.....

Too expensive, IMO. But then again you never know. I think they want the kid out of Boise St. in the 2nd round. Get him for 4 years at the rookie rate, then let him go. Romo said he'd taken a pay cut to keep Murray, but I really don't think the Cowboys wanted to make that commitment to a guy who has missed games in 6 of the last 8 years, including college, and had over 500 touches this past year (finishing with a broken hand). I think that's smart, given the draft depth at rb and the long term financial ramifications. I like what they are doing on the defensive side, so far. Need to get a stud DT in the 1st round to solidify that front four and there are two that could be there for the taking!

Just read where the Cowboys have freed up $13 mil in cap space with restructuring Romo's salary. That makes the Peterson case way more plausible. I still don't know if it's smart, but it could signify that they are in to win at all costs! AP would cement big things for this season. You never know though....

I've got NFL Network on in the background & the Cowboys freeing up cap space seems to be the hot topic this morning--whether or not this means the Boys will land AP is still just conjecture at this point, but it does make for good tv. Also saw Rick's favorite new coach, Rex on this morning.

I get the feeling Rick is already trying to procure his 2015 postseason tickets... :D

I've got NFL Network on in the background & the Cowboys freeing up cap space seems to be the hot topic this morning--whether or not this means the Boys will land AP is still just conjecture at this point, but it does make for good tv. Also saw Rick's favorite new coach, Rex on this morning.

I get the feeling Rick is already trying to procure his 2015 postseason tickets... :D

Ha. You will not be laughing at me for much longer. When we take Miami and Dallas to school. And who knows Walter, maybe we will meet in the SB? Its not so far fetched. At least for us

Ha. You will not be laughing at me for much longer. When we take Miami and Dallas to school. And who knows Walter, maybe we will meet in the SB? Its not so far fetched. At least for us

Pretty high praise for a team that couldn't beat Oakland with a playoff birth on the line....

You like to start sh!t, then get all pissed when you are called out. How about just make the playoffs for the first time this century before predicting Super Bowl births.

Poor Cornelius, always skipping to the playground with a big hole in his marble bag. Rex Ryan is just not Head Coach material. He did inject some life into the Jets when he first came from the Ravens, and even had me perked up back then - but I suspect that was just the momentum of coming from a very good system, there. No QB has evolved under his helm. His response to reporters for game changing pick 6's was that "he didn't see that one", and I can believe it.

Why you wanna spoil Rick's Easter like that? :P

He will be ready. It says in the article he will not miss any regular season time. Put that in your pipe Walter. and how does this freakin guy figure 3 QB's will see action? Who is the 3rd? Tool? Yeah right. No way.

Archived