2015 NFL Thread

Walter

I'm not watching, but Detroit getting thumped should surprise no one. Green Bay and Denver tonight should be a great one, if the Broncos offense shows up--Peyton has been struggling this season, so maybe it won't be a high scoring shootout....

Broncos D is arguably the best in the league, so it shouldn't be a high-scoring game anyways.

Hopefully....

I'm not watching, but Detroit getting thumped should surprise no one. Green Bay and Denver tonight should be a great one, if the Broncos offense shows up--Peyton has been struggling this season, so maybe it won't be a high scoring shootout....

Denver has the worst offense of any 6-0 team in NFL history. We are watching the end of Peyton Manning. I would be shocked if he returns for another season. It's like watching Willie Mays stumbling in the outfield for the Mets at the end of his career. Sad.

Just saw the score of the Detroit-Kansas City game. Man, I picked KC to win...but 45-10?!?!

Bong-Man, if you're still conscious (how many shots did you medicate yourself with?), has the entire team just quit on the coach? Will they can him now or wait til the end of the season? Stafford does not appear to be The Guy anymore...if he ever was. It may be Stafford has been living off his 2011 season the way Matt Cassell has been living off of 2008 all these years.

But as I posted two or three years ago, the problem with Detroit starts at the top. The players and coaches can change but as long as the Fords own the team the Lions will be lifeless. Is their rule iron-clad Bong-Man or is there some way a group can wrest control of the Lions from the Ford Family?

Or as this guy put it on a Detroit sports website:

chpfn 57 minutes ago
Caldwell is the most in over his head coach I have ever seen.  He looks totally lost and clueless on the  sideline.   The GM and HC have to go, sadly, you cannot fire the ownership.  It is times for Lion's fans to vote with the feet and boycott this train wreck, it is the only thing left for us at this time.

I see the Steelers are wearing their eyesore bumblebee uniforms.

Looks like a serious injury in the Saints game...game was stopped for a long time.

:wtf:

What are you complaining about? The Patriots already played Thursday and they won!!! ;)

What a joke.  No defense at all in this NO/Giants game.  28-28 and counting

42-42 now.

How 'bout those Bears? Always finding new ways to lose. :hysterical:

Looks like the Bengals may come through in the clutch. That Saints/G-Men game is nuts, judging by the score--no defense allowed....

Don't jinx it paul, there's still a minute and a half to go...plenty of time for the Steelers. 

The start of the Cowboys game is being delayed, while the Falcons are getting beat by the Bucs???? And that game is in Atlanta??? Weird, wild, wacky stuff....

:wacko:

I could understand it being delayed by the Saints game but the Bucs? Weird is right.

Giants facemask blunder costs them the game, 52-49. 101 total points being the 3rd most scored in NFL history.

Apparently, the Falcons are not who I thought they were, either. Getting beat in the Georgia dome, WTF???

Those damn dirty birds cost me being undefeated going into the afternoon games for the first time this year. 9-1 on my picks so far.

No, I'm watching the Boys right now, who just fumbled. Of course, Dallas could lose this game and still be in the race in that shitty division...

Yep...7-9 could win it. Just like Seattle a few years ago. The AFC South also sucks...Indy, Houston, Tennessee, JAX...so you could have an 8-8 or 7-9 team win that division as well.

The NFL loves parity. But it's a thin line between parity and parody.

Congrats to the Bengals, first 7-0 start in franchise history.

Atlanta, Tennessee and SD have really screwed me up. Oh, and the Lions. :bagoverhead:

Let's just say my hunch about them was completely and unequivocaly wrong. It won't happen again.

And with Geno at the helm, I don't see a comeback in the Jets' future. 

In the last race in Melbourne on Saturday there was a horse named Kaepernick who came in second last!? (See Horse Racing thread).

An omen?

So the Niners have lost their top two RB's and the "new" replacement didn't fire? I guess the reason they lost was Hayne's fault for being waived!? Schmucks.

Archived