2015 NFL Thread

Walter

Who knows what will happen.  The Cowboys are, by far, the best team in the lEast with Romo.  My opinion only.  It will be VERY difficult for Dallas to make it into the playoffs at this point.  IF they were to, all teams had better watch out!

Oh, we will watch out on December 27th!!!:lol:  And we will be ready.  But first we have other business.  The Jets and Pats.  We are going to kick some damn ass!!!  You are right about Romo.  Dallas is far better with him in.  But the Eagles are good also.  The Giants are playing far better than I ever thought they would.  Its never over in football and your division nobody is running away.

If Romo is still in, you're done.  No second thoughts! ;) 

Yeah in Buffalo!!  In December!!!  I remember Green Bay coming in last year and they were better than this year and we were far worse.  And we beat them like we will beat your ass's two days after Santa Claus drops off his best Scotch to Jerry jones

You're THE BEST!  :hysterical: 

Poor Cowpokes will have too spend Xmas Eve at the Mariott in downtown Buffalo.  Maybe I will come by with some jingle bells and keep them up all night!:lol:  TyRod and McCoy will be faster than Dasher and Prancer on the snowy tundra of the Ralph!!!!

Morning musing #1...If the New England Patriots do have a kryptonite it seems to be the New York Football Giants. Soooo...if anyone is going to puncture the Patriots roll to 16-0, maybe it's the Giants this week?

Morning musing #2...The proof that Bill Belichick is a great coach isn't so much his Super Bowls, although that's wonderful and all. No, it's the astounding fact that he got an 11-5 record out of Matt Cassel!!! :blink:

Morning musing #3...Maybe the bigger problem in Dallas isn't Romo's injury but the bad karma that seems to have attached itself to Dallas since Greg Hardy arrived. This guy is a cancer...a virus...a plague.

We will take the Jets apart on both sides of the ball just like we did last year.

Just like you predicted that the Orioles would "murder" all the other American League East teams this past 2015 Baseball season?  How did that work out?  Not even a winning 2015 record.  A paltry 61-61. 

If you're gonna run smack, in the wrong thread might I add, at least have your numbers correct.... :rolleyes: 

I did the 61-61 as a joke to see if Rick would correct me.

The Dallas Cowboys are done for this season and the Saint Louis Rams are still in it at 4-4.  Not that I am a real fan of theirs, but I am hoping the Cincinnati Bengals keep winning.  8-0.

Just like you predicted that the Orioles would "murder" all the other American League East teams this past 2015 Baseball season?  How did that work out?  Not even a winning 2015 record.  A paltry 61-61. 

Who is your team punk?  We will beat the bastards like we did last year.  Swept them.  Now that we have some of the injured back we will go in there and destroy!!!  The Orioles had two bad weeks that cost them the division.  They finished well.  Buried the Yankees and swept them under a rug.  Your team folded like the shit bags they are.  

Who is your team punk?  We will beat the bastards like we did last year.  Swept them.  Now that we have some of the injured back we will go in there and destroy!!!  The Orioles had two bad weeks that cost them the division.  They finished well.  Buried the Yankees and swept them under a rug.  Your team folded like the shit bags they are.  

At least MY Team has made it to the Post-Season 5 years in a row.  I am proud that my team is able to do that year after year while your team folds during the regular season.  There is a Major difference between these two teams.  Mine is a winner even when they lose and yours are losers through and through. 

Archived