2015 NFL Thread

Walter

"Like sands through the hourglass,.....so are the games this week!":rolleyes:

Like quicksand in my gullet, so are the...(now is when I need to channel Rick's artful propensity for profanity)

Not gonna go Rick on those zebras, but that was some serious ?? with the call on defensive holding when Winston was already running with it and then no push off in the last play.  Time to tank the season and get a franchise qb in next year's draft.

Not gonna go Rick on those zebras, but that was some serious ?? with the call on defensive holding when Winston was already running with it and then no push off in the last play.  Time to tank the season and get a franchise qb in next year's draft.

No Walter,Romo's is elite,get Uncle Jerry out of the way,...

Green Bay eking back into the game...and it was 1991 the last time Detroit had a lead against the Packers in Lambeau Field.

And as soon as I post that Detroit gouges Green Bay on a huge play to put themselves in scoring position.

Was just texting that to my brother the Cowboy lover.

No Walter,Romo's is elite,get Uncle Jerry out of the way,...

Romo is getting old, though...time to prepare for the future.

A very disappointing season for the Raven's

I promised myself I wasn't going to get upset anymore this season, but that was inexcusable.  And stupid.  And ridiculous.

But I'm not upset... :)

Archived