2015 NFL Thread

Walter

^^

I say this begrudgingly, but I like Caldwell.  He's very conservative.  But I still think he made every decision correctly in last year's playoff loss against the Packers.  He was dealt a lousy hand this year from a personnel standpoint.  Seriously Rick, you and I know last year's Lion's defense was the best we ever saw.  The GM had two years notice about Suh and Fairley, and left this team tackleless without a plan. INEXCUSABLE !  You could lose one, but not both.  Then he drafted TE Ebron when DT Donald was on the board.  To cover his tracks, he gets taken by Baltimore for phat-fuck Nagta, who's caught taking supplements because he's lost two steps !  It's a long legacy of not having a plan and getting played.  Back to Caldwell.....I think he's probably licking some 90 year old wrinkled ass at the moment....successfully I might add !  lol.

What was shocking was that Detroit tried to lose that game til the very end. It's just that Green Bay's kicker choked WORSE THAN DETROIT!

What's hilarious from my end is, I told my buddy that the rule change for extra points would haunt the Lions before the season ended.  When Prater missed the first, he shot me a wicked glance.  When he missed the second, he headed outside thru the door-wall.  I heard a loud scream about 30 seconds later.  He's still emotionally involved.  I figured we were cooked.  But hey !  Sometimes it takes an 'immaculate reception' to break a streak.

Likewise, if you think you're telling me something I don't know about the affairs and situation of my own team.

Ahhhh, but my post about Peyton wasn't directed towards you. I was merely answering Paul's post about Peyton's game and you acted like someone stole your baby.

^ I think I've said it to you before, Bong Man - but I definitely respect someone who goes with their local team(s).  One of the worst calls ever, last season against them. 

Ummm, yeah, I don't know if you've noticed but Bong-Man has picked against his Lions just about every week. :D 

^  Jimmy ray :lol:.

How many years has the NFL been playing Thurs, Sun and Mon games on a regular schedule?  Three?  I think this has to be catching up to the players, hence the shite season.  Not enough time to prepare, not enough time to heal in between games.

Random comment - I like Cam's dances.  It lets me see a football game and a good artistic dance all at once.

I have Houston and Dallas parlayed.  And I am sweating it out.  Houston has a great D but no offense.  But their D is so good I think they will get to Fitzpatrick.  Dallas?  Cant see them losing 8 in a row in any day and age.  Wow is this Houston QB bad.  Yates.  If I escape this, and I am up 10-3 I will be blessed.  They can actually win that shit division.  The Bills play them later. I know we have enough offense and D to beat them.  I like Buffalo and Pitt or KC to get the wild cards.  But it wont be easy.  We have a huge game at KC and no matter what happens in New England, its going to be huge. Beating New England would be a huge lift.  But that game is not big in the wild card scheme of things.  But we want to beat them for many other reasons

It's one thing to lose to the Steelers. No shame in that, especially in a close game. Even losing to Minnesota is excusable when Adrian Peterson has the kind of game he had.

But losing to Detroit? The Raiders should be ashamed. After looking like the team's fortunes were looking up, three straight losses...each more ugly than the last...have the Raider's back in the dumps.

What? I'm talking about your previous post towards me. 

Y'know, the one where you quote me, reply to me, and answer my question, all while giving me this spiel about my team, when I've already posted on the subjects of Peyton Manning needing to retire/Brock Osweiler, yada yada.

But of course, if someone points out that they've already broached a subject, especially a topic concerning their own team and favorite player, and just want to be acknowledged and part of the community they recently joined, they get told off.

I feel like an outsider here. 

^  Jimmy ray :lol:.

How many years has the NFL been playing Thurs, Sun and Mon games on a regular schedule?  Three?  I think this has to be catching up to the players, hence the shite season.  Not enough time to prepare, not enough time to heal in between games.

Random comment - I like Cam's dances.  It lets me see a football game and a good artistic dance all at once.

Absolutely. Many of us can rightfully say the team others are seeing is not the real team, with the multiple players out and nagging injuries that maybe certain players shouldn't even be on the field. I was excited about the extra evening games at first, but hate it now. I work double shifts through Monday and Thursday nights, anyway. All I can do is check the score periodically. I won't see any of the Thanksgiving games, so I'll miss Panthers/Cowboys. I think the Giants play the Panthers soon, though.

It's fun to watch Rex Ryan when he's angry. 

Stupid refs cost Patriots a touchdown.

What about the 30 year interception they fucking took away from us in the first quarter?  The whistle blew and they stopped playing.  He would not have scored

New England started cheating when they beat the Raiders in that fucking  stupid snow game that they changed the rules for them.  The Tuck rule.  Or the FUCK RULE.  Fuck anyone that goes agaisnt Kraft the cheating bastard

Archived