2015 NFL Thread

Walter

I would fire Ryan now. He does not throw red flag on two obvious bad calls and the annoucers said the same.   Hogan caught ball for first down and in first half the 50 yard pass play leading to their first TD was trapped.  Ryan does not throw flag.  Fire his fat ass

Watched Rex Ryan's lame ass post game conference.  NOT ACCEPTABLE.  You have people being paid in the damn booth to watch the replay. Saying the replay was not shown is so fucking lame.  OF COURSE THE KC PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO SHOW IT.  Its going to hurt them.  They know they got away with a fucking bad call.  Hogan had the first down.  The announcers talked to their official buddy in NY and he could not believe it.  Could not believe Ryan had the Red Flag in his pocket. Maybe he thought it was to blow his fucking nose?  Pegula should have called him on speed dial and fired him on the spot.  Thanks Seattle for sort of keeping us alive.

We are going to go into KC and put hair on the wall.  Then we will take out Houston, Philly, Wash, Dallas all in style.  And earn a trip to NE to hammer their ass's.   This time the refs will be on alert.  They have cheated us out of 3 victories.  And I am not exaggerating.  Giants, Jags and then the bullshit in NE.  

What happened to the Bills in KC?

I think that you should just cheer your team instead of inane boasting about them and stop blaming the referees for the inept and inability of the Buffalo Bills to win games that YOU THINK THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE WON.  You did the same thing when the Baltimore Orioles lost games and boasted that the Orioles were going to "murder" all the other teams in the American League East this past 2015 Baseball Season.  Blamed the umpires for making bad calls.  Remind Me of how that turned out for the Orioles?  What was their record and did they in fact "murder" those other teams? 

Take My advice or don't.  Either way, I get a kick out of what you post about the Bills and the Orioles.  Two teams in American Professional Sports that seem to be just average and mediocre, no matter how hard you wish and pray.  It is very comical to Me.  So please continue posting and boasting and give Me a good laugh. 

Remember, if you are Man enough and mature enough, you will refrain from calling Me all the bad and ignorant names YOU have called ME in the Past.  (If you have forgotten, I can pull up and re-post all the times that YOU have called Me vile and atrocious words).  Do you dare and make Me do so? 

What happened to the Bills in KC?

I think that you should just cheer your team instead of inane boasting about them and stop blaming the referees for the inept and inability of the Buffalo Bills to win games that YOU THINK THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE WON.  You did the same thing when the Baltimore Orioles lost games and boasted that the Orioles were going to "murder" all the other teams in the American League East this past 2015 Baseball Season.  Blamed the umpires for making bad calls.  Remind Me of how that turned out for the Orioles?  What was their record and did they in fact "murder" those other teams? 

Take My advice or don't.  Either way, I get a kick out of what you post about the Bills and the Orioles.  Two teams in American Professional Sports that seem to be just average and mediocre, no matter how hard you wish and pray.  It is very comical to Me.  So please continue posting and boasting and give Me a good laugh. 

Remember, if you are Man enough and mature enough, you will refrain from calling Me all the bad and ignorant names YOU have called ME in the Past.  (If you have forgotten, I can pull up and re-post all the times that YOU have called Me vile and atrocious words).  Do you dare and make Me do so? 

You know what heppened.  A first down catch by Hogan who never dropped the ball somehow was called no catch and our shit for brains coach did not throw his red hanky.  I wish they would fire him. We had 4 games taken from us by the Zebras.  The St Louis Rams just happen to be my second fav team.  Because they were once the Los Angeles Rams.  But I do not know if they are your team or not?  The Bills are very good but have no coaching. 

I hope everyone is psyched for this big Monday night football matchup?  NOT.  What a joke.  Sunday night is the new "Monday night football".  Al Micheals is the closest thing to Frank Gifford and Collingsworth is a very articulate guy, as he was better than that shit for brains Boomer on NFL show on HBO.  I no longer watch it.  When Len Dawson and Nick were on it was good. . Just  as was Monday night football back in the day with Howard Cosell, Don Meredith and Frank Gifford.  It will never be like that again if the NFL continues to ruin the sport.  Bad officiating has really come to the surface.  And its not just my team, the Bills that have been screwed by them.   Every big game on TV now there are problems and obvious blown calls.  These guys just SUCK.  They must fix it.  Holding calls and pass interference calls that are not justified simply kill a team.  And one nobody ref can change the outcome of a game that millions of dollars are being bet on.  Its a fact.  People are betting on football and they know it.  Get the fucking calls right.  

And in this day of technology, how can a guy like Ryan go up there on a mic and tell us he did not see the fucking replay?  Turn on your damn cell phone or listen to those assholes that are supposed to be in the press box watching and throw the fucking red flag.  The refs should have gotten these right in the first place.  How can they say Hogan did not catch the ball?   How?  Its kin plain sight.  Watch the replay. Its incredible.  Then he has no choice but to challenge the 4th down play where Tyrod runs out and extends the football trying to get them to spot the ball where the imaginary line is.  They did not.  they wanted us to lose for one thing.  Ryan is an idiot for that answer. He has fucked our entire season up. Somehow we are still alive for a Wild card but you can be sure we best run the table.  The toughest game we have left is this week vs Houston.  Dallas and Philly are games that are more than winnable.  Philly has quit on Chip Kelly.  Litarally quit on the poor bastard.   Enjoy the bullshit game tonight.  Cleveland is -4 if you can believe it.  Another franchise I feel for.  The once proud Cleveland Browns have great fans as do the Maple Leafs and Buffalo.  (Bills and Sabres both).  It was not a fluke that Kevin Costner and the crew had Cleveland as the team in the movie Draft Day.  Great movie if you have not seen it.  When I was growing up the Browns were a powerhouse. In my area the Browns and Giants had the most fans as Buffalo was not yet in the NFL.  They were in the old AFL.  Like the Houston Oilers, KC Chiefs, SD Chargers, Oakland Raiders, NY Jets, etc/. Leroy Kelly was the best running back in the game after Jim Brown called it quits.  If there had been Super Bowls in 1964 and 1965, one would have been the Jack Kemp led Buffalo Bills vs the mighty Lombardi led Green Bay Packers.  I will not pretend we would have had a shot.  Nor would Sand Diego.   Cleveland would have been in the 64 game I believe.  Browns vs either Chargers or Bills.

^ As much as I admire the Baltimore Ravens for building a contending team with one of the best ever defenses, in such a short period after inception, the sudden departure of the Cleveland Browns to create this team was a sad day in the NFL. At least the records and name were left in Cleveland, and that team was re-established a few years after. The AFC North has long been a hard fighting division to be in.

^ As much as I admire the Baltimore Ravens for building a contending team with one of the best ever defenses, in such a short period after inception, the sudden departure of the Cleveland Browns to create this team was a sad day in the NFL. At least the records and name were left in Cleveland, and that team was re-established a few years after. The AFC North has long been a hard fighting division to be in.

Indeed.  Three years after the team left town.  I believe we in Baltimore were without a team for 22 years.  And we lost everything related to that team.  

Honestly, when the Ravens came to town, I swore I'd never root for them because we got them the same way we lost the Colts.  Then 3 years later, there was a team in Cleveland,  And twenty years after that, Cleveland is still whining about it.  So I say, Let's Go Ravens!!!

:D

Well....At least I witnessed a game for the ages.  How many times has an NFL team led for a whole 60 minutes and still lost ?  The stadium is always filled with cheeseheads, and even they were in shock.  Kind of a cool atmosphere after the game though.  Packers and Lions fans were actually high-fiving each other on the way out, with everyone just saying one thing....WOW !  A street saxophone player was playing the funeral march when we came out of the stadium....lol. Everyone was chuckling.  We're numb to these guys....but that was just WOW !  Not that it should have mattered, but that was not a face-mask.  Caldwell has to go, because he proved the point of his biggest distractors....he can't manage a clock.  He left two time-outs on the board, and should have called one after the penalty to get a game-plan for the last play.  Dumb move.  Rushing 3 people....dumb move.  Not having the proper people out for a hail mary....dumb move.  Letting the Pack get out of bounds for 4 plays in a row during the score before....dumb move.  Letting Rodgers scamper 20 yards for the score as your whole secondary has their backs turned....dumb move.  Two penalties on Waddle, a replacement OT in the 4th quarter that stopped the clock....dumb move.  If the Lions properly handled even one of those snafus, they would have won.  They shoot themselves.

Well....At least I witnessed a game for the ages.  How many times has an NFL team led for a whole 60 minutes and still lost ?  The stadium is always filled with cheeseheads, and even they were in shock.  Kind of a cool atmosphere after the game though.  Packers and Lions fans were actually high-fiving each other on the way out, with everyone just saying one thing....WOW !  A street saxophone player was playing the funeral march when we came out of the stadium....lol. Everyone was chuckling.  We're numb to these guys....but that was just WOW !  Not that it should have mattered, but that was not a face-mask.  Caldwell has to go, because he proved the point of his biggest distractors....he can't manage a clock.  He left two time-outs on the board, and should have called one after the penalty to get a game-plan for the last play.  Dumb move.  Rushing 3 people....dumb move.  Not having the proper people out for a hail mary....dumb move.  Letting the Pack get out of bounds for 4 plays in a row during the score before....dumb move.  Letting Rodgers scamper 20 yards for the score as your whole secondary has their backs turned....dumb move.  Two penalties on Waddle, a replacement OT in the 4th quarter that stopped the clock....dumb move.  If the Lions properly handled even one of those snafus, they would have won.  They shoot themselves.

Actually it just happened a couple weeks ago. The Ravens lost to JAX in a similarly bizarre fashion...ebk can tell you about it. ;)

Agree about Caldwell...fire the bum. Never liked him.

Look...sometimes you can judge a book by its cover...looks aren't deceiving. Some guys look like a head coach out there and inspire confidence and appear in control. Others look befuddled and lost and their teams play that way.

Wayne Fontz...Wade Pillips...Lane Kiffin...the Dolphins last coach whose name I have already forgotten...and Jim Caldwell.

They may be wonderful as assistant coaches but they are not head coach material.

Well....At least I witnessed a game for the ages.  How many times has an NFL team led for a whole 60 minutes and still lost ?  The stadium is always filled with cheeseheads, and even they were in shock.  Kind of a cool atmosphere after the game though.  Packers and Lions fans were actually high-fiving each other on the way out, with everyone just saying one thing....WOW !  A street saxophone player was playing the funeral march when we came out of the stadium....lol. Everyone was chuckling.  We're numb to these guys....but that was just WOW !  Not that it should have mattered, but that was not a face-mask.  Caldwell has to go, because he proved the point of his biggest distractors....he can't manage a clock.  He left two time-outs on the board, and should have called one after the penalty to get a game-plan for the last play.  Dumb move.  Rushing 3 people....dumb move.  Not having the proper people out for a hail mary....dumb move.  Letting the Pack get out of bounds for 4 plays in a row during the score before....dumb move.  Letting Rodgers scamper 20 yards for the score as your whole secondary has their backs turned....dumb move.  Two penalties on Waddle, a replacement OT in the 4th quarter that stopped the clock....dumb move.  If the Lions properly handled even one of those snafus, they would have won.  They shoot themselves.

I still cant believe this shit.  I got royally fucked.  Would have won $50 st up on your damn Lions.  Fucking coach is a jackass.  How do you allow that shit to happen?  and the face mask should have been a 5 yard penalty, not 15.  Detroit has played great D for 5 weeks and then they let this team win with 2 ticks left?  If Carolina and the Raiders cover I lost even more.  I had Lions with them both. I went forward and parlayed the Raiders and Carolina anyway.  I think Carolina should be favored by 20 over New Orleans.  Worst D in the NFL easily.  How will they stay with Carolina?  They wont.  The Lions are just like the Bills.  Find a way to screw anything up.

Archived