2015 NFL Thread

Walter

I know I'm late with this, but I'm still smiling over the Broncos putting an L in New England's record. Of course, Brady and Belichick will still probably steamroll their way through January and on to the Super Bowl.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of compelling matchups at 1pm tomorrow--I'll probably be watching Arizona tomorrow. And the late matchup to watch may be the Panthers and Saints or more likely, the Panthers will beat the piss out of New Orleans...

A total crock of shit.  2 seconds left  at their own 40 and the Lions find a way to fuck me

I still don't understand that touchdown by the Packers. The first one. How can someone fumble forward on the 5 yard line and someone recover. You're not supposed to be able to advance a forward fumble, right? What's the rule on that?

And I saw that facemask penalty that extended the game. Very controversial. It looked like the Lion dude grazed the facemask inadvertently. More of the 5 yard penalty to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL5Yq9OMO-w

It's here on this link at the 3:30 mark. It didn't look like a facemask. It looked like he grabbed his Jersey.

Does anyone want to win the NFC Least--I got the Taters tomorrow night, but I never feel confident in picking Washington.

:unsure:

Against a Romo less Dallas team?  Are you kidding me?  LOCK.  Other locks, Carolina and Oakland.  Yes you heard it.  I think my Bills will win but I am not going to say they are a lock with numb nuts and his red hanky.  I am soooooo sick of seeing the Lions meltdown replayed over and over, reminding me of the $50 I could of and should have had.  Yes, woulda coulda shoulda.  Those words are very meaningful with this band of fat useless brainless Zebras that the NFL has allowed to officiate games that millions of dollars are invested in. Do you want to see a Super Bowl of teams that got there because the refs put them there?  I do not.  If the playoff started today, I would pick Cincy in the AFC and the NFC is a 3 way toss up in my book between Arizona, Carolina and Seattle.  Carolina is the obvious front runner but you cant count Seattle out.  If we lose to Houston you can count us out.  If we win, we have a very good shot.  I am banking on an Oakland win vs KC.  Also hope the Steelers lose, cannot remember who they play

^^^Steel Heat plays Indianapolis, Rick. 

The Lions were stupid to put themselves in a position that allowed the refs to influence the game. Then they were doubly, no triply stupid in the way they covered, or non-covered the Hail Mary.

Andy, the rule is about a player advancing his own fumble and recovering it...it's the Dave Casper Rule, hehehe. But a fumble can be recovered by another player. Touchdown Green Bay. Case closed.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of compelling matchups at 1pm tomorrow--I'll probably be watching Arizona tomorrow. And the late matchup to watch may be the Panthers and Saints or more likely, the Panthers will beat the piss out of New Orleans...

Come on Paul...the Seattle @ Minnesota game is the one to watch! Big playoff implications for both teams...Seattle's defense against Adrian Peterson...lots to look for in this game.

I believe the Bills are a winner today--can't remember if I picked them in the pool, but I'm still sulking a bit about picking the Ravens with Matt Schaub....

:slapface:

I'm still sulking about the Ravens, too.  Although I suspect for an entirely different reason than you are...

Suddenly, New England doesn't look so unbeatable. 

I expect Houston to hand them their third straight loss.  Huge win for us yesterday and now the trip to Philly does not look like the walk in the park it originally appeared to be.  If we can win out I believe we make it.  Here is why.  Pittsburgh we already own tie breaker against because we have a better conference record and it will remain so if we win out.  AND, they must play at Cincy and Denver.  KC has the easier schedule so lets say they are in. So it seems to me it comes down to Buffalo and Pittsburgh.  Do not let that Jets record fool you.  They must close their season in our stadium and there is no way in hell that if that game is to make the playoffs they will get out alive.  We own them. But first things first.  We must win at Philly and at Wash.  At Wash may be the taller order?  At least equal.  Dallas at home is a freebie. No Romo.  Forget it Walter. You will not win here if we are still alive when that game comes around.  I believe Cincy will beat Pittsburgh because they hate them and want nothing more than to knock them out.

Dallas at home is a freebie. No Romo.  Forget it Walter. You will not win here if we are still alive when that game comes around.  

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.  Oakland should've been a "freebie" last December and look how that turned out for you.

Archived