2015 NFL Thread

Walter

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Rams approved to move to LA by a 30-2 vote.  Raiders staying in Oakland, which has to be music to Striders ears.  

I'm happy the Raiders aren't going to LA but they still need to get a stadium deal done in Oakland and there's a long way to go on that front.  Hope it happens!

9 hours ago, mstork said:

I'm happy the Raiders aren't going to LA but they still need to get a stadium deal done in Oakland and there's a long way to go on that front.  Hope it happens!

I completely agree!  How antiquated is that when they play on the A's dirt infield until November?  This is the kingpin NFL after all.

On 1/12/2016 at 4:27 AM, kingzoso said:

I am rooting for either the Chiefs or the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl. 

You will likely get your wish with the Cardinals as they are certainly the best team.  But Seattle can never be ruled out.  I say the AFC has no chance this year.  The Bengals were the best team there and losing Dalton killed them.  

Now are you going to cheer for the Cardinals or the Rams?  In the future I mean?  It must be confusing being a ST Louis fan in football.

Caldwell stays....boooo !:mad:

Don't really have a beat on the Chiefs, but I think it's interesting that when the Lions played the Chiefs in London, we were both 1-5.  That game made their season, and blew ours to smithereens.  In that game, the Chiefs made a switch on their offensive line.  They moved 2nd year guard Zak Fulton to center due to an injury.   They haven't lost since.  I focused on him during the last playoff game.  He's dominating everything, including the line calls.  KC stumbled on a 6-7 round gold-mine.

12 hours ago, LedZeppfan77 said:

You will likely get your wish with the Cardinals as they are certainly the best team.  But Seattle can never be ruled out.  I say the AFC has no chance this year.  The Bengals were the best team there and losing Dalton killed them.  

Now are you going to cheer for the Cardinals or the Rams?  In the future I mean?  It must be confusing being a ST Louis fan in football.

At the moment I don't know what to think.  I lived in Saint Louis the year the Rams won the Super Bowl against the Titans.  I have lived in Plano, Texas for the past 16 years and I always remained a Saint Louis Rams fan even though everyone here are die-hard Dallas Cowboy fans (I like the Cowboys also). 

I don't know.  In my mind, the Rams in Los Angeles (again) is obviously different then the Rams in Saint Louis.  At least the Rams in Saint Louis won a Super Bowl in 1999 and made it to another Super Bowl in 2001. 

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Pencil them into the Super Bowl.  However, I believe Seattle, Arizona or Carolina will beat them.  But then again, you never know when it comes to football.

KC beat themselves.   Denver can beat NE.  And Arizona or Seattle will destroy the AFC rep.  NE just is lucky.  Did you see them get off the hook on that ball that should have been picked at the end?  And the no call on the tackle off the field of play?  If that were the Bills ten flags would be tossed.  They get too much help.  Their days are numbered.  This is the last time they win the East in my lifetime.   Next year I have the Bills and the LA Rams to cheer for.  I was a big fan of the LA Rams.  Second fav for sure.  Bills go there.  Not sure about NE.  Buffalo has revamped the coaching staff.  Arizona looks like the team but I would fear Seattle.  

Archived